➳ e l e v e n

"Ashleigh, Calum's at the door," Marianne called. Ashleigh checked her reflection one more time in the mirror before twirling and yelling down to her mom.

"Just a minute." Ashleigh took out one of her mascaras and brushed on another layer. She batted her lashes in the mirror but pouted as she noticed that something was still missing. She took her sunglasses off of her dresser and placed them in her hair, but took them right back out. Ashleigh groaned and ran a hand through her hair.

"Ashleigh, get down here before I change my mind about you going," Marianne yelled. Ashleigh smoothed down her black bodycon dress and puckered her red lips in the mirror one final time. She slipped on her platform boots and carefully made her way downstairs.

"You look beautiful, Ashleigh." Marianne said as she saw her daughter. She pushed a curled lock of hair behind Ashleigh's ear and smiled. "Have fun, but not too much, alright?"

"Of course, Mum." Ashleigh smiled and made her way to the front door. "Bye, Mum. I'll be home by 4 maybe." Marianne rolled her eyes as she remembered her teenage days.

Ashleigh jogged down to the car where Mali sat in the front seat with Michael next to her. Ashleigh slid into the backseat next to Calum and pulled in the door behind her. "Hey, guys."

"'Sup, babe," Luke said.

"Aye lets get this party started," Michael yelled. He turned up the radio, and blared the Blink 182 that Luke had chosen. Mali laughed at Michael as she lowered all the windows.

"We're gonna meet my friends James, Liam, and Audrey once we get there," Mali said, keeping her eyes on the road and one hand on the steering wheel.

"Mali your Audrey friend is so fit. I'd definitely do her. Like, have you seen her --" Michael rambled, but was cut off by Mali.

"Mikey, I don't need to know about your sexual fantasies with my friend," Mali wrinkled her nose in disgust. She pulled into the driveway of a large house in Ashleigh's neighbourhood. Ashleigh could feel the beat of the music from outside, and the neon lights flashing only made the house more noticeable.

"Let's go then," Ashleigh jumped out of the van, her tight black dress hugging her bum and the platform heels Mali forced her into making her stand generously taller than before. Mali lead the four of them inside and maneuvered her way into the kitchen.

"James, Audrey, Liam," she waved her hand in the air as the three stumbled over toward them.

Audrey was the first to arrive to the group. She had smooth coffee colored skin with short and extremely curly dark hair. Her eyes were a hazel colour that clashed against her skin, and she flaunted an hourglass figure. Audrey's tight dress showed off all of her curves and assets.

Liam's wavy hair sat atop his head, warm brown eyes meeting ours. He had a friendly smile, and stood slightly shorter than Luke, Michael and Calum. "Hey," he greeted with a prominent British accent. He hugged each of the five, lingering on his hug with Mali.

"Hello, love," a soft yet husky British accent brought Ashleigh to realize her surroundings. "I'm James," he stuck out his toned arm. Ashleigh looked into his blue-green eyes and bit her lip. James ran a hand through his coiffed hair and kept his other hand extended toward Ashleigh.

"Ashleigh," She chewed on her lip nervously as she shook his hand.

"Care for a drink, Ashleigh?" James offered. Ashleigh heard someone scoff, followed by Calum and Luke walking off, and Michael following Audrey to the dance floor. James tilted his head and smiled at Ashleigh.

"Sure," Ashleigh blushed and smiled. James took her hand and led her to the kitchen, where there was a bar, and a few guys stood behind it.

"Aye, Con , how's it going?" James said to one of the guys behind the bar.

"Pretty good man, how can I help you over here?" a tall curly headed guy who Ashleigh presumed to be Con answered.

"Could we have two beers," James asked.

"Yea man, of course." Con answered, and reached back into a cooler to pull out two Coronas.

"Thanks mate," James took the two drinks from Con and handed one to Ashleigh. Wet condensation on the side of the bottle caused it to start slipping from her hand, but she quickly tightened her grip, and downed a swig of the bitter drink.

"Having a good time so far?" James asked as he put his left hand at the small of Ashleigh's back and started leading her to a secluded corner of the house.

"Yeah," Ashleigh licked her lips, standing on her tiptoes and placed a wet kiss on James' chiseled jawbone.

"Good," James put down his drink on a nearby table and grabbed Ashleigh's cheeks. He smirked in a way that made Ashleigh begin to back away, but he pressed his lips against hers before she could move.

Ashleigh found herself melting into the kiss and somehow kissing him back. James' hands left her face, and he. trailed his hands down her body, touching every inch of her skinny body. Not expecting him to touch her, Ashleigh jumped and gasped, and James took the opportunity to slip his tongue into her mouth. Ashleigh kissed back, tangling her hands in his soft hair. But little did she know that someone close to her stood there, watching the scene unfold before them with a surprised expression on their face.

//

926 words

is it just me or
did her mom get
100000x less
savage???????
-
im crryinf i
skipped rewriting
two chaps because
they were just too
hard for me lmaoo
and this one is
just so short but
whatever's man

[updated july 24 2016]

p.s.
james mcvey is
so hot it's not even
funny anymore