3 | The Ballroom Dance

The walk took longer than it took Francine to walk back to hers. Louis kept her entertained the whole way there, making jokes and some flirting. Francine accepts his whole flirty persona, if you ignore it he's a genuinely fun person to be around.

Louis could say the same for Francine, she's a good person to be around. Yeah, he knew how much of a risk it would be to let her into the kingdom but she seemed worth it. He feels as if he could trust her, feels as the risk he's taking will end up benefiting them both in the end of the day.

Louis did shamelessly flirt with Francine. She didn't flirt back but that didn't stop him. Overall, he's just a flirty and charming person.

"Ok, we must go through the back where's there are no guards." He pointed towards the wall that was behind the enormous castle. They were standing many feet apart from the castle, just about where nobody can see them.

"You have no guards in the back?" She questioned, "You can get attacked very easily... maybe I should write this down." She joked. Louis chuckled before grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the back.

Took them almost ten minutes but they finally got near the back, "now what? I suppose we can't just hop over the wall, you at least have security there." He shook his head, surprising Francine, "You're joking correct?"

"Nope."

"Wow, you realize how unsafe you are right?" She inquired, "well, how are we going to get over the wall? You have a ladder?"

The wall was taller than Francine and Louis, so she just assumed the obvious, it's going to be hard to get over it.

He shook his head and got onto one knee, sticking his hands together, she stared at him in confusion, "well we don't have all day," she finally understood, she shook her head and crossed her arms, "what's wrong?"

"I'm wearing a dress." She noted, "You'll be able to see under it. So no. I will not be doing that."

"I have human decency, I won't look Francine. I'm respectful, unlike most men."

"How do I know I can trust you?" She faltered, "I've barely known you for a day."

"You trusted me to come to my home, and aren't you a risk-taker? I'm sure you said it yourself."

"Fine. If I catch you looking up, I swear I'll-"

"No need." He sighed. As much as he liked Francine, she was a bit too talkative. She finally put her foot onto his hands, where she gained some height. She put her hands onto the top of the wall and lifted herself off Louis' hands. Those tennis games benefited her for once.

She sat on the top of the wall where looked to Louis, "how will you get up?" She asked, he exhaled and didn't respond. "Oh! You never thought this through did you?" She laughed, throwing her head back, "And here I thought you were perfect." She threw her legs onto the other side of the wall, jumping down. Surprisingly she didn't hurt her feet.

She swore she heard him let out a laugh. She turned to the castle when she finally realized her mistake. "Holy shit, how am I going to do this.." she mumbled to herself. She looked around and there was no way inside the castle besides the back door which she was sure she couldn't just go through. A wave of panic rushed over her until she heard a window open, she turned to Louis who had opened his balcony door.

"Nobody's home so you can just go through the back door!" He shouted from his balcony, his hair going right into his face as he leaned onto the balcony. She nodded and ran to the large back door where there was... no lock? She looked at him questionably before just going with it and opening the door, which was somewhat hard to open due to its weight.