Pov: you're the princess.

❀~P͟a͟r͟t͟ O͟n͟e͟~❀

You're the princess of a now fallen kingdom. You had caught the news of your father, the king, had died getting struck down by an arrow. You slip into the queen's gown and wore her crown, a role that you had been wanting to be for the longest time. You slowly lay on top of your soft bed, starting to feel numb from the tip of your tongue. You weep, feeling the emptiness from the castle corridors, you had told the servants to run away hours prior. The enemy kingdom had taken away everything, everyone you care about is now gone. When dawn breaks, the battalion of your enemy kingdom will arrive, and everything will end, you will end.

❀~P͟a͟r͟t͟ T͟w͟o͟~❀

The troops had raided the castle, searching for the remaining survivors. The youngest soldier, Tommy, had found you on your bed and called his leader, King Edward. He stood still as soon as he saw you. The King had been enchanted by your beauty, and alas, had saved you. He took your unconscious body in his arms and brought you back into his kingdom.

❀~P͟a͟r͟t͟ T͟h͟r͟e͟e͟~❀

It had been almost 3 months since your arrival in Edward's country. Everyone was shocked when they saw their tyrant king carrying a lifeless woman in his arms. You checked yourself in the mirror, feeling uncomfortable in the thin layer of clothes your wearing. It's your first night with him after becoming his bride and you're waiting for him to enter the room. Then the door immediately burst open. Edward glances around the room, and immediately scoops you up in his arms, giving you light kisses. When he leaves you to go to change, you walked towards a drawer and grabbed a dagger. You quickly hid the dagger when you saw him coming back.

❀~P͟a͟r͟t͟ F͟o͟u͟r͟~❀

You pointed your dagger towards the sleeping, unsuspecting king chest, ready to strike. But, this is strange, why are your hands shaking? and why are you crying? This man is the same man who had raided your kingdom and killed your father. He took everything away from you. Yet, here you are, hesitating to kill him. He's a tyrant, yet, what is with all those loving gazes he shown every time you're both alone, what's with all those concern every time he sees you crying, and the worries he had shared with you, and you only? He had changed. Yes, he had changed, you changed him. You wanted to take revenge for your kingdom, but you love him. Edward had woken up from your cries, he saw the dagger on your side and connected the dots. It felt like a pang to his heart, he immediately hugs you and repeatedly saying sorry throughout the whole night.

❀~P͟a͟r͟t͟ F͟i͟v͟e͟ ~❀

It had been a week since the accident happen. You had been crowned the queen the day after. All the training before in your old kingdom had not been for naught. Now, you could walk freely in the castle and spends time with Edward without feeling as guilty as you did these last 3 months.

❀~P͟a͟r͟t͟ S͟i͟x͟~❀

You had been feeling unwell lately, thus the ladies in waiting had advised you to stay in your room for the time being. You quickly regain your gracefulness when your maid, Ellie enters your room. She tried to keep up a stoic appearance but one could easily recognize the big grin on her face. She happily announces that you're pregnant, with King Edward's child, the love of your life child. You couldn't contain your tears and burst out crying. You were glad that you didn't end him, you were glad that the realization hits you before the dagger did. You didn't want your child to grow up without their father, you want them to be as happy as you were, and not have the same childhood as Edward did. You're glad, you're so glad.