IX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Iwaizumi's pov

"How did this happen? Why wasn't anyone with her?" Akaashi was freaking out.

"I don't want anyone to talk about this in front of Bokuto. Knowing him, he's probably blaming himself because of it." I couldn't take my eyes off her, never was I going to take them off her ever again.

"Why do you think she didn't fight back? Everyone saw how she beat four of our strongest men, there was no way she couldn't beat one." Sakusa got off the phone and turned back at her.

"She was probably drugged before she could fight back, but anyone would have seen someone carry a girl in red. She willingly went into the room with him. We just have to find out why. And who did this?" I reached for the gun slowly, trying my best to not move her.

I handed it to Sakusa.

It was either him or Kuroo; they knew everything. "What's this?" He took it and started to examine it. "It was the gun that creature had. It has to belong to someone."

We weren't going fast enough; we needed to get there faster.

Everyone else was right behind us, but our priority was to get y/n safely home and checked by a doctor.

"What's the update on the doctor? And I need you to go faster, Akaashi." He stepped on the gas. Someone needs to pay for this, and I'll make sure they do.

"Terushima. These guns are from Terushima. The snipers I killed, had the exact mark right here." He pointed at the bottom of the grip. There was a little symbol. Something I would have never noticed.

"Terushima? Terushima would've just killed her. Not even he would go this far." I tried to deny it, but I couldn't. Terushima was the next biggest mafia leader after me. Yet I knew the answer already. It was him who did this.

"What are we going to do then?" I looked at Akaashi through the review mirror. We were a few minutes away.

"We're going to kill him, of course." I took out my phone and started dialing.

There was no answer. I knew exactly what happened.

"Akaashi, what happened to Daichi? The bartender that used to work with y/n?" I dialed another phone number.

"He quit. Why?" It took me straight to voicemail. "What about the girl with blond hair? Yachi?" They weren't answering. Something had gone wrong. "She also quit the same day."

There were two possibilities here. Terushima got to them and tortured them, or they were working with him this entire time. Either way, this would be heartbreaking to y/n.

I stared at her. She was part of something so much bigger, it could end up killing her.

"Oikawa killed it, I presume?" Sakusa was always blunt with things, which made him even better.

"His hands are probably broken, he's going to be in a hell of pain." Nothing compared to y/n has to go through.

"He killed it before I got to him. Oikawa was just running on pure adrenaline at that point." I stretched my hands slowly. We needed to get there faster.

My phone rang. I quickly answered it.

"Boss, Terushima just got here. We were trying to get Bokuto off the body, that's when he came in. We're following right behind you." I threw my phone outside the window.

I'll kill that fucker, no matter if I die along with him.

I spent the car ride in silence.

I started cleaning her face with my jacket. Who knows in how much pain she's in right now. But she's strong, stronger than anyone I know. I wish I could say she's fine.