just another day

"dingding" i heard my alarm go off signalling me to wake up . I yawned and got off the sheets just as I did I squealed upon the sunlight hitting my face .

Ugh! I'm late for work ...AGAIN-
I ran as fast as I could to the café . I opened the door only to see my friend aruem taking in the orders .

Me : oh gosh I'm so sorry !

Aruem : it's ok , I already knew your lazy ass won't wake up

Me : yeah whatever ! *I scoffed*

Aruem : be thankful missy !

Me : fine fine thank you madam

Aruem giggled as she served the coffees to the tables . *ching ching* i heard the bell as it signalled someone entered , I looked up to see jimin .

Jimin : heyy

Me : hey where's tae ? He usually barges in with yeontan

Tae : I'm right here

I flinched as taehyung popped out of the counter .

Me : omg don't ever do that again.. I could've spilled the coffee

Tae chuckled as he gave a kiss on my cheek . I gave those dorks their coffee and continued taking orders .

***
Finally home ! I went to my couch and picked a movie to watch. Nothing is better than this I sighed and layed down . Someone barged in, well I guess I already know who it is .

Jimin : what movie is it ?

Me : I just picked a random one

Tae : where are the choclates ?

Me : on the cabinet near the microwave

Jimin got himself comfortable with a blanket and hugged me , just as we all got comfortable things.. heated up . "No pls don't make out-" I thought . I got up and ran off to the kitchen and stayed there for a few mins and looked over at those two.
"Why are they staring at the screen so hard ?" I thought and went to my room.

***
Tae : why did you run off ?

Me : i- Uhm.. I had to pee and I was tired so..

Jimin : right..

We all were staring at eachother in silence
When jimin screamed "SLEEPOVERRR!"
"Wait you both have days off tmr?" I asked as they nodded .
***
Taehyung's pov

We prepared our beds on the floor and I slept with hyung .

" Why can't I sleep.." I thought to myself and checked the time.. 3:12 am , Right then felt a tap on my shoulder.
I turned only to see y/n frightened . "What's wrong?" I whispered , "uhm I think i saw something pass by.."
she whispered and hugged me .

"Just wait I'll go see if there's anything" I said and went out as I squealed because she hugged me .

I went in to see her sitting on the bed hugging herself. "There's nothing " I said reassuring her .
"Can u come with me to the restroom?" She asks wrapping her hands on my arms. "Yeah.." I went with her . "God she makes me fall in love with her more and more.. "

***
Y/n's pov
I woke up hearing loud noises outside . I got up rushing towards the noice as I saw yeontan and those dorks playing.

Me : you had to seriously wake me up when it's my day OFF ?

Yeontan : *barks*

Jimin : sorry babe

Me : shut up!

I went to my room as to get ready.

***
Jimin's pov

I was playing with yeontan when I heard y/n scream "you had to wake me up when it's my only day OFF?" I giggled at her cute bed head. "This girl really stole my heart" I thought...