Two

When they came back home, tae started to cry because he couldnt eat normal food like his ' daddy ' and ' dada' . They were calming tae down and telling him that it will be all right. " honey everything will be ok we promise " meanwhile jungkook was rubbing tae's back. " p-p-promise " " yes we promise, love " said hoseok.

Hoseok carried tae up to his/hoseok and jungkook's room. He changed his dipper and changed him to his comfortable clothes, then laid him down in his crib and put his pacifier in between his lips. As soon as his paci touched his lips he took it and sucked on it. Jungkook quickly ran upstairs into his/hoseok and tae's room and gave tae his Mr.Tigger to cuddle with while he sleeps. Hoseok kissed tae's forehead then went out of his room with jungkook and went downstairs. " babe do you think tae will hate us for doing this "

Jungkook looked at his lover and said " no he will not, we are saving him from his father remember, i-mean we are sure that he will love it here ok babe " hoseok had tears in his eyes and hugged his lover saying " thank you for comforting me " jungkook hugged him back " you welcome love ".

An hour later

Tae woke up and started to whine. Hoseok immediately got up and ran to his/jungook/tae's room. He opened the door and went to tae and picked him up from his crib. " hay, shh shh it's ok honey are you hungry " tae shook his head. Hoseok waked out for the room and went downstairs with tae on his hips. " jungkook can you make our little tiger his bottle " " sure and do you want me to make food for us too " hoseok went to the kitchen after setting tae in the play pin in there living room. " sure that would sound good " after jungkook made food for him and hoseok he went to make baby tae his bottle. So as he finished both jungkook and hoseok went to the living room. Hoseok put his and jungkook's food down while jungkook picked up tae from his play pin.  He started to whine. " hay it's ok it's only daddy honey " rubbing his back. Jungkook made tae comfortable on his lap and gave him his bottle. Tae didn't like that and started to move around so hoseok had to stop eating and pinched taes nose so he would drink his bottle. Soon enough tae needed air so he started to drink and hoseok let go. After jungkook fed tae his bottle tae saw his ' daddy's' solid food and tried to move closer so he could eat it but hoseok was fast enough to pick tae up and jungkook took his plate away from tae. " baby your not allowed to eat that you know you will get sick afterwards " but tae whined and started to cry. After jungkook finished his food ( jungkook almost choked while eating his food fast ) he went and kissed tae's forehead " it's ok honey soon you will eat like daddy and dada alright honey " all you could hear was tae's soft hic up's. " o...otay  s..s...sir " " baby it's daddy and dada not sir ok honey " " o...oh s-sowwy d....daddy a'n dada "  hoseok was wiping tae's tears and bouncing tae a little.

Jungkook took tae out of hoseok grip and went upstairs. Hoseok was cleaning up the table in the living room. Meanwhile jungkook was changing tae on his changing table. Tae was blushing " aww is little prince blushing " tae only nodded but jungkook didn't see. " honey daddy did not here you say yes " while wiping tae. " y...yes daddy twigo w's bushing " after jungkook was done putting tae into his new diaper and onesie " aww little tiger was blushing " he tickled tae's tummy. When hoseok entered tae's nursery he herd tae giggling and laughing. " is little prince giggling and laughing " jungkook turned around and stoped tickling tae's cute tummy, tae slowly stoped gigglingand laughing " yws dada me gigwng a'n waughing " 

" aww little tiger was laughing "  hoseok said while picking him up. Tae giggled again and held onto him like his life depends on it. " baby dada's not going to drop u ok " " o...otay " so tae let go of hoseok but not fully. They all went downstairs and hoseok put tae in his play pin. " honey should we make tae his own play room " he whispered to jungkook. " I think we should I mean he did listen and behaved good "
Whispered back.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————
Cuplé of days/weeks later

" hay prince we have something to show you " said jungkook. Hoseok picked a confused tae with his Paci hi his mouth. They went downstairs and stopped at the door. " daddy a'n dada wat ish gowing 'n " ( tae ) " just open the door honey we think you will love it " so tae opens the door and was shocked.

Tae's playroom

Tae's playroom

" ish to bwg a'n I wike it ank ou " ( tae ) " it's ok we have money and you deserve it " ( hoseok ) " ank ou ank ou ank ou " tae was jumping around and the two cuplé ( hoseok and jungkook ) were laughing a little at there baby. " tiger be careful ok " jungkook said " o..otay d...daddy "