•Chapter 1•

"Izuku, you dont need a quirk to be special to me.I love you izuku i will be with you always and forever" the green hair woman said cupping my face. I had puffy and red bag under my eyes a runny nose  it was obvious I had been crying. The womans gentle smile helped ease the pain both physically and emotionally but...

She lied she left I mean sure everyone has to go one day but why? I still needed you I mean everything was getting better i finally got a quirk and friends but you left me. I guess it just meant to be all might left me as well I thought I could be strong I still had you I still have my friends and sensei  but You lied to me, your gone you cant come back you... you're dead and that's the end of it I mean no point in deweling on it.

°THRID PERSON°

Earlier that day inko midoriya was caught in the crossfire in a robbery. She was on her way home after getting groceries. In a desperate attempt  to escape the villain started a shoot out in hopes to cause a commotion. While doing so he shoot and killed inko midoriya.

°Izuku POV°

I stared lifeless at the wall what else should I do. I dont think i can cry anymore I never prepared myself for the fact that she was gonna die one day I kinda just thought it wouldn't happen. But she is gone I'm regretting the fact that the last time I saw her i didn't spend more time with her i cant rember if i even said i loved her well it's not like i knew that would be the last time i could say it to her. Funny isnt it anyone can die in a moment's notice cant they. My classmates would occasionally come in my room to comfort me even kacchan. I thank them for being considerate but if anything it was just making it worse I just wanted to be alone and rot in here. However I couldn't I had to go the hospital to see her... but how can someone ask me something so cruel how could they tell me to go to my mother lifeless body did they think I would want to see her. Why would i see her so i can call out to her like a little baby and then not get answer? To see me hit with the painful realization that she isnt coming back cause I already knew that when I call out for my mother all that would be there is silence no one rushing over to me and comforting me. No one to tell me it will all be okay. Someone who is her because she is gone and that is the sad truth. Dispite the fact I didn't want to go and see her I didn't want the reminder but I had to. I dont know maybe there is still a part of me thinking she is alive and that when i go in there i will see her look up to me as i call for her like a baby but I highly doubt it. I also have to decide if I wanna cremate her or have a burial since I dont know my father jeez i dont even know if he is alive it has always just been me and her. I'm leaning towards cremating her maybe because if I do go that route I could give her hugs of course she would hug back but it would still be her none the less it would be her even if it would still be just a cold hard vase of some sort not the usual warm embrace I was used to but better then nothing I guess.

I finally got the courage to go to the hospital to see her. It had only been an a few hours since her death she didn't look lifeless like I thought she looked peaceful as if she was sleeping but I knew this time she wouldn't wake up. I tried touching her but she wasnt warm I dont know why I thought she would be I guess I really thought that this was just a horrible cruel joke and she would be warm and wake up and give me a hug and we could cry together since we are both very emotional. But she was cold she didn't even flinch she was gone I knew she was but I still didn't believe it I still dont but I cant prove that she is alive. I dont remember when I started crying but I was I realized when my hand had started to feel wet. I didn't feel like I needed to cry I thought I couldn't anymore but tears started flooding. Maybe it was because I seen her and I now know I cant have anymore doubt that she is gone. So I let myself cry i leaned on her guess i was expecting her to comfort me what childish thoughts. I tried not to make alot of noise this is a hospital after all but I couldn't help it I was sobbing very loudly maybe if I was loud enough she would wake up. There wasnt anything on me but the weight of it had become to much for me to substan so I collapsed at the edge of her bed I held her cold her in mine and just cried there was a few times I dont think I was breathing anymore because it was to difficult I dont know when I got exhausted and fell asleep but I did her hand in mine.

958 words woo hoo this is actually my first time  writing something seriously so it might be messy and all over the place I dont know if I will actually continue this but yeah bye 🏃‍♀️💨