Starks Life

"If tony stark ever has a daughter she'll be the happiest, most perfect person in the whole word" 

 " Well that's bullshit" I said sighing to myself setting the magazine down.

 There is some pros and cons about being Tony's daughter

 Like for one I get to meet ALL the avengers and its really fun

 And I never have to worry about money also me and my dad are very close we do nearly everything  together although he does work a lot. 

And well the cons I can't use my last name and be around my dad in public and nobody  even knows I exist which is hard but you get used to it over the years.

                              lets tell you a little about myself.

My name is y/n stark I have y/h/c (your hair color) hair and y/e/c eyes I'm a really good singer and guitar player (I play the guitar all the time for my dad) and my fav color is blue.

I have a specific style of clothing I am kinda  E-girl/hip.

Now lets get into the good stuff in the story.

Y/N'S POV

I wake up abruptly feeling ice cold water being poured all over me I open my eyes squinting at the brightness and all I can see is my dad looking up and down at me with a smug look on his face and a empty glass in his hand.

I get up and shout "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR"

Tony just starts laughing and says your going to school.

I jump up excitedly saying WHATHOWWHYTHANKYOU!!!!!. If you are wondering why I am so excited I have been homeschooled all my life.

TONY'S POV

*tony walks into living room where the avengers are*

I have some news I say as everybody looks at me from what they where doing.

what is it Steve says. what's wrong now Nat complains.

nothings wrong I have some news about y/n I say they all look at me with confusion on their faces.  

I have decided to send y/n to school I say proudly every body stops what they are doing and stares at me with their mouths gaping open then  they all start talking at once saying "oh isn't it to dangerous Nat says oh And what if somebody finds out who she's is Bucky says  Are you planning to tell everybody she's your daughter Steve shouts over everybody

Tony thinks to himself they are all true but I have thought over it as well.... after a couple minutes of silence tony speaks up and says i have thought this through guys also I know somebody at the school and trust them to look after her without getting too close

who is it Nat says ?? .    Do you remember wee spider-ling I ask ??. Ah yes Nat says peter parker she smirks at Steve and says the one who stole your shield. Steve roles his eyes and walks out of the room.

When does she start Wanda asks.  Today i reply.

TODAY EVERYBODY SCREAMS 

yes today oh I better wake her up its 8:00 she starts at 10.

I walk into the kitchen and fill up a glass of water then walk up to y/ns room 

Y/NS POV

THANK YO SO MUCH BUT WHY NOW I SAY JUMPING ON MY BED

well get down and calm down then ill explain dad says. I get down from the bed and he sits beside me and says ur already 17 and u don't have any friends your age and I want you to have a life NO BOYFRIENDS but a life 

I role my eyes at that comment and then ask him what school am I going to and he replies with midtown high school of science I know somebody that goes there he says.

And who may that be I say raising my eyebrows and him he replies with nobody you need to worry about he says then he stands up and says chop chop chop get dressed

i get up and select my outfit this is what I'm wearing . 

my outfit^^^^^^

my make up ^^^^^^^

my hair style^^^^^

I walk down the stairs dressed and ready to go and then i here my dad shouting "WOAH WOAH WOAH" I look at him in confusion and he says that is too revealing and to cover my belie when suddenly pepper hits tony on the back of his head giving him "the look" and then turns to me saying you look amazing and to have a good day i thank her and say bye to all the avengers and then go outside to see happy waiting for me.

I get into the car excited for school unknowing  what is going to happen within the 8 hours I look out the window looking back at the avengers tower which now a blur and I get ready for my school life...

.