➳ plan

Wow! 300+ in just 2 chapters??? YOU GUYS ARE SO AMAZING! Btw, I was thinking earlier that I wanna publish this fic on ao3, too. What do you think? Leave your comments here!

AS OF NOW, ENJOY THIS NEW CHAPTER! :))

--

Louis' POV

"Are you nuts?!" Niall shouted at me hysterically. I rolled my eyes. So fucking loud.

"Do you really have to shout, Nigel?" I teased him. That was his nickname when he was a kid and he hated it.

"Fucker." He whispered but his voice is still loud as hell. "You think this is gonna work?"

"C'mon, Niall! Think about it. If I tell Danielle that I have a new girlfriend, do you think she would believe me? Let's say yes but do you think she would stop bothering me? Of course not! But if I tell her that I'm gay and I have a boyfriend, do you think she would still bother me? I don't know if she would quickly believe me but I'm sure she won't bother my ass anymore. It might be a weird idea, especially for the girls crushing on me but yeah, I think this will work out considering I'm so done with them very lovey-dovey to me and fantasizing about my whole existence, I swear. I'm gonna stop this madness when Dani stops bothering me and my whole damn life." I explained. He checks me up like he's observing me. "What now?"

"In what hell did you think that kind of pretending to be in a gay relationship works, hm?" He raised his left eyebrow since he's left-handed. Makes sense?

I sigh deeply and put my right arm on top of his shoulder. "Remember when Zayn and Liam used to be heartthrobs before they dated? They even hid their relationship at first because they were scared that people, most especially girls, would throw hate at them. But when it was revealed, boom!" I motioned my hand like a bomb explosion. "Some were disappointed and even cried because of that sad news but no one threw hate on them. They became the iconic gay couple of the campus and guess what? These girls who were fantasizing about them NEVER bothered them again. Get it?" I slapped his chest and he was like, 'oh yeah'.

Yeah, Niall, I know I'm smart. Don't be too impressed.

"But you think Edward would agree with this?" I froze a bit. Holy shit, yeah. Then, I realized that we were already beside the door of our classroom. Before I enter the room, something came to my mind.

"There's only one way to find out." I wink at him.

"Okay, fucker. Be gay- pft I mean be good." He teasingly said. This li'l bitch.

I checked Harry's chair and he's there, reading his mythology book. Again. He's quite busy. Ugh, weirdo.

I went to the chair beside him but a girl was sitting there. I think she's writing something in her notebook. I came closer to check what she was writing.

F.L.A.M.E.S.
Bridget Gallister
Louis Tomlinson

Okay, what the fuck? Why is she doing FLAMES with my name on it???

I interrupted her delusions. "Ehm.." She immediately closes her notebook and looks up at me. She froze when she realized that it was me, the Great Louis Tomlinson she was fantasizing about. Awkward but here it goes. "Hi, you're Bridget right?" I force a smile. Lol, I know I look stupid right now.

"Y-y-yes, L-Louis. W-why?" Wtf? She's shaking and I feel so bad. Damn this charisma I have.

"Oh, I just want to exchange seats with you just for this hour. Can I?" I tried my best to lure her and I think it's working. Oh, God!