Snow Day

Jihoon's Pov

Its 5:30 pm here in Soul and me and Soonyoung are going to the plaza where the first snow will land.

Im inside a cab with Soonyoung beside me doing weird stuffs at my phone.

"Hey Jihoon-ah look here" Soonyoung said to Jihoon.

^Click^

A photo was taken.

"What the Soonyoung delete that!" Jihoon said annoyed

"You can always delete it later but i hope you wont because it looks cuteee, Look!" Soonyoung said as he shows the picture to Jihoon.

"Yeah yeah, i will keep that" Jihoon said smiling.

__Minutes later they have arived the the plaza__

"Have a nice first snow day" the driver of the cab said while Jihoon gave the money to him.

"You to sir" Jihoon said as they both got off the cab.

Jihoon and soonyoung went strait to the plaza thats just across the street.

They thought they were late but thank god they made it just on time.

"Lol that was close" Soonyoung said.

"Yeah, now hurry and take you phone out you dick its about to be 6:00" Jihoon said already having his phone out, recording.

"10...9...8...7...6"

"5...4...3...2...1"

They both said while looking at the sky, recording as the snow falls.

It was the first snow day at Korea that happened this year.

Will be the first for Soonyoung but it might be the last for Jihoon.

They both stoped recording and just enjoyed the snow falling from the sky.

"Yahh!! You idiot dont eat the snow!!" Jihoon scolded Soonyoung.

But Soonyoung keeps eating the snow falling from the sky to annoy his little friend.

As for Soonyoung's success, Jihoon got annoyed and just eventually gave up on Soonyoung's dumbness

"Yahh! Soonyoung-ah come here let me take a photo!!" Jihoon said so Soonyoung would stop eating the snow.

He knows how Soonyoung loves photos.

Soonyoung obeyed Jihoon.

"Here use my phone" Soonyoung said as he offered his phone.