Chapter 18

-Morning-

I woke up and checked the time. It's already 7:45 am. I immediately got up and got ready quickly. I ran outside the bathroom after showering and got dressed. I went downstairs and saw my grandmother watching TV.

"Goodmorning! I'm late for school already so I'll skip just breakfast. Take care and don't forget to take your medicine!" I yelled to her and kissed her goodbye.

I went outside and ran to school. I kept on running to my class until I bumped into someone. "Y/n?" I heard a boy say. I looked up and saw Youngbin. He helped me stand up and I thanked him.

"What's your first subject?" he asked "Science" I replied "Me too! Let's go together" he said and I nodded.

We arrived at the classroom, only to see the teacher already starting the lesson. I gulped and sighed. "Well look who we have here. Mister Youngbin and Miss Y/n, why are you late?" the teacher asked.

"Because-" I got cut off by the teacher "I don't want to hear your excuses. Go to your seat." the teacher said and I rolled my eyes.

"She literally just asked why we were late" Youngbin mumbled and I chuckled. I sat on my seat, which was beside Jake and I immediately remembered what he did last night. "Uhm goodmorning?" I said but he ignored me, making me frown.

I'm going to make this guy regret. I smirked and raised my right hand. "Yes Miss Y/n?" the teacher asked "I can't really see the board because of the sunlight, can I sit beside Youngbin for today only?" I asked and Jake's head immediately shot up.

"Okay sure." the teacher replied.

I smiled and went to the seat beside Youngbin.

-Jake's POV-

"I can't really see the board because of the sunlight, can I sit beside Youngbin for today only?" Y/n said. I shot my head up and widened my eyes. Y/n stood up and sat beside Youngbin.

"Okay, class. I want you to open your textbooks to page 62. Who wants to read the first paragraph?" the teacher asked and of course, none of the students raised their hands.

"Since no one wants to read. I'll just pick someone. Hmmm let's see... How about you Jake?" the teacher asked me and I rolled my eyes.

I stood up and was about to read but Youngbin suddenly placed his right arm on Y/n's shoulder. I clenched my fists and looked at the both of them angrily. "Hello? Earth to Jake? Start reading please." the teacher said and I started reading the paragraph fast.

Then in the corner of my eye, I could see Youngbin and Y/n laughing, having fun. I stopped reading and slammed my book on the table. "Mr. Jake? Is something wrong?" the teacher asked me.

"Sir, may I go to the bathroom?" I asked the teacher. "Okay" he replied and I stomped outside of the classroom angrily.

-Y/n's POV-

"Sir, may I go to the bathroom?" Jake asked the teacher. I smirked and gave myself a pat on the back for making my plan successful. Jake stomped out of the classroom and slammed the door. Oops. Did I go too far?

The class ended and Jake didn't come back yet.

"Hey, Y/n. Wanna hang out later?" Youngbin whispered in my ear and I chuckled awkwardly. "I'm kinda busy today... with homework" I lied and smiled at him. "Oh that's okay!" he said "Maybe next time. Okay bye, see you!" I said and went to my next class.