part 13 <3 (training camp pt 1)

(a/n: im just gonna skip to the day of training camp begins because im too lazy to write anything before that lmao)

*y/ns pov*

i woke up quite early so i could be ready with time to spare before we had to be at school for the bus to the training camp. i grabbed my phone and put on the music to help pass the time while im getting dressed. i took some grey jogging bottoms (sweatpants), a necklace and a baggy t-shirt so i would be comfortable on the way there. i also put on some light makeup and sorted my hair out.

(this is the outfit you wore you can change it if you like too^^)

once i was ready i checked to see how long i had left it was half past five and i needed to be at school for around six, so i quickly grabbed my suitcase and made sure i had all my clothes and things i needed before saying bye to my mum and walking out the house. i took out my phone from my pocket and texted shimizu so i could walk with her to school. she came out of her house while saying goodbye to her parents and her mum giving her a kiss on the cheek. she jogged up to me and we walked rather quickly to school so we would have time to talk to the team before the bus came to take us to tokyo. 

we soon arrived and saw the rest of the team waiting for us at the school gates. i waved to them and most of them waved back. we walked up to them and asked if the bus would be here soon, coach ukai soon replied saying it should be here any moment now so we should look out for it. hinata saw the bus first and was yelling saying it was hear, i have to admit he was very loud. the vehicle slowed down and parked in front of us, the boys piled into the bus without hesitation while tanaka and noya were both arguing about who got to sit next to shimizu, "both of you be quiet, im not sitting next to either of you im sitting with y/n," she said interupting them both as she grabbed my hand at sat me down next to her. the two boys were left speechless as daichi forced them to sit down. 

the bus started and i put on my headphones and offered one of the earbuds to shimizu, she gladly took it and started to read her book. i decided right now would be a perfect time to tell her, through music, that i liked girls myself. so i opened my phone and started to play girls by girl in red, hopefully this would get my point across before i confessed to her. before the chorus even started it seemed like she knew the song as she was humming along, 'well this is a good start i guess' i thought to myself. the chorus came up and i looked straight at her hoping that the point i was trying to get across worked. she looked back at me and gave me a questioning look, i nodded in return and she hugged me and whispered "congratulations". my stomach started to feel really nervous and my cheeks flushed red. 

the rest of the journey to tokyo was quite long and boring, im glad i got to sit next to shimizu though i felt more comfortable here. at somepoint im guessing i got tired and eventually drifted to sleep resting my head on her shoulder.

*kiyokos pov*  

i was reading my book and was happy because it was finally quiet and i was quite relaxed. i suddenly felt y/ns head rest upon my shoulder, i brought my arm around her and was playing with her hair as she fell into a deeper sleep. she looked so precious, it felt like she was the only person in the world and that it was just us. until i heard some snickering from across the row coming from sugawara and daichi. i shot them an unimpressed glare and turned my attention back to my book.

after awhile i put a bookmark so i could get back to reading later and closed my book to put it back into my bag since i was feeling rather tired myself, and since there was still quite a way to go to tokyo, i decided i should get a little bit of rest when i could. so i rested my head on the top of y/ns and closed my eyes. 

*3rd person pov* 

kiyoko eventually fell asleep and the bus was calm and quiet, the only ones awake were suga, daichi, nishinoya who was constantly tapping tanakas shoulder to try and wake him up and tsukishima who was right at the back of the bus with yamaguchi sleeping on his shoulder while he was listening to music. suga was looking around the bus and soon saw the two girls sound asleep. he saw this as an opportunity to sneak a picture of them both, daichi noticed suga trying to take a photo and got curious so he pointed his attention to the sleeping pair and starting chuckling. once the grey hair boy snapped a picture he sat back comfortably in his seat and sent it to the volleyball groupchat. the boys who were awake opened the photo which was sent. 

karasuno volleyball groupchat

sugamama: *sent an attachment*

rolling thundaaa: OMGNKGBS KIYOKO-SAN AND Y/N-SAN SLEEPING 

salty boy: i honestly dont care

sugamama: hush tsukishima

salty boy: tch.

deadchi: SUGA LASMAKSFB

-timeskip to when they get to tokyo-

*y/ns pov*

i woke up to the sound of the bus braking and the boys being all loud and chaotic, i tried to lift my head up of shimizu's shoulder when i realised there was something kind of heavy leaning on my head. i looked up only to see her peaceful face sleeping on my head, i looked around to see everyone else awake, then i realised her arms were wrapped around me, hugging me. i slowly whispered to her that we were here already and she slowly fluttered her eyes open and looked at me. "thank you for waking me," she said to me with a tired look and a small smile forming on her lips. 

we both quickly took a brush and fixed our hair and straightened up our clothes so we looked appropriate and decent before seeing the other teams and coaches.