III

Dess P O V Yb house 📍

Dess P O V
Yb house 📍

" I don't know what I did to her " I said as I Sit on bens lap .

" what did you tell her the day at the mall yb she haven't talked to me since it's been 2 months my bestie never did that .. she even moved . Blocked me off social media , changed her number and haven't none of us heard from her " I said in the urge of tears .

" I told her word going around her nigga be beating and cheating on her so she need to stay from around him " he said bluntly making me mad .

" why would you say that I ONLY TOLD YOU NOT EVERYONE NOW SHE PROBABLY THINK I DONE TOLD ALL HER BUSINESS " I yelled at him cause I was pissed off .

Like why would you say that , no wonder she did all that I ran out the house hopping in my car .

" technically that's telling everybody would if she didn't want everyone knowing " kd butted in making me throw a pillow at his face .

I called Jayda mama getting her address , we talked for an whole hour ..

She told me a lot , she still going through it with baby but it's worst .. she's stressing out bad an mama wanted to pop up on her .

I pulled up to her house and it was big an beautiful , damn all this for you and yours bestie ? Ok doing your shit .

I took a deep breathe before hopping out the car an closing the door , walking up to the door I began knocking .

On the third knock Jayda open the door and a robe eating a tub of ice cream , she looked up getting a big smile on her face .

I hugged her soo right before crying , " I missed you so much I would never say anything to anybody I only told yb because he felt concerned I'm sorry bestie fr i shouldn't told your business-

" hush Pooh , it's okay I know you didn't mean any harm .. I been going through it without you .. honestly the cheating the leaving .. the staying out late like man " she said ..

But it honestly felt like its more to it , i just stayed quite .

I watched her close and lock the door before heading up the stairs , " you been good , ma told me come check on you " i asked as i followed her to the room .

" i been good " she responded before taking off her robe revealing her lil baby bump ..

" oh my god best look at your lil baby bump " she smiled , " i know girlll " she said while rubbing it .