12: Birthday Girl

July 21, 2015
8:00am

J A N E S S A ' S   P O V

"Wake up Nessa! It's your birthday!" Victoria shook me awake.

"I don't want to get up!" I groaned while turning to face the other way.

"Okay well, I guess I'll just send Benny up here while you look a mess." Vicky smirked.

My eyes widened. "Don't you dare." I sat up.

"BENNY YOU CAN-" I shoved my hand over Vicky's mouth.

"Are you crazy? Get out of my room so I can get dressed." I shouted while removing my hand from her mouth.

"Whatever you say birthday girl." she smirked and shut my door behind her while walking out of my room.

I quickly got in the shower, brushed my teeth, curled my hair snd picked out some clothes. I put on a black  cropped tank top, high-waisted distressed black skinny jeans, Benny's jersey, and my blue LA Dodgers cap. Benny really left his Jersey over here so why not put it on?

B E N N Y ' S P O V

Nessa is taking so long in her room, why do girls take so long to get ready? Anyways, I bought her a necklace with a gold J pendent on it. I don't really know if she will like it but I really hope she does.

After a few more minutes of waiting I her Ms.Ramirez shout upstairs. "Nessa date prisa, Benny is waiting for you and you're taking forever!"

"Oh it's okay Ms.Ramirez, I know how she is." I told her while she walked down the stairs.

She nodded and walked to the living room.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you Nessa's boyfriend or something?" Brandon questioned.

"Nah man, I don't got time for girls, she's just my best friend so I can here to give her the birthday present I bought her and we're gonna go to the sandlot." I replied.

"I think she see's you way more then a friend but-" Brandon got cut off.

"Hi Benny!" Nessa ran to me with the biggest smile on her face and gave me a hug.

I hugged her back. She is so pretty, I see why so many boys want her. It just angers me at the thought of her being with a different boy. "Happy Birthday Nessa." I smiled while pulling out of the hug.

"Thank you! I can't wait to spend the day with you and the boys, we should go to the fair!" she jumped around with a smile on her face.

"Of course, we can do anything you want, it's your day!" I replied laughing at her cute happiness.

God, I don't know what I'd do without her.

J A N E S S A ' S   P O V

I was so excited to spend the day with Benny and the boys. This is going to be the best birthday ever.

"Benny look, I'm wearing your jersey!" I twirled in a circle modeling his jersey to him.

"Wait, you are. Oh my god it was here the whole time?" he continued "I really thought I lost it."

"Do you want it back, I'll give it to you right now if you'd like?" I asked him.

"No, it looks better on you." he smiled.

He says things like this but also says "I have no time for girls", I don't even know what to feel anymore, but this is not what I want to feel, I don't want to feel confusion.

"Awe, thanks Benny." I smiled.

"No problem, now let's go the boys are waiting for us." he grabbed my wrist and pulled me out the door.