A Day Out

So for all the people he who think this is the same story. It is not. I changed some major things to make it better. Read or don't. You decide.

NATSU'S POV

Alzack and Bisca were out on a job and they entrusted me with their daughter Asuka. It seemed I would be going to babysit her for today. "Bye bye mama, papa!" Asuka yelled as her parents took of. "Oi Asuka. How about I buy you a juice?" I asked and Asuka was excited and said yes. After she had finished her juice Mirajane said to asuka. "You're really lucky Asuka. Getting to play with this kind Onii-chan.

Y/N'S POV

Alzack and Bisca had taken a quest and it seemed Natsu was babysitting Asuka. "The rules are simple!" I heard Natsu yell. "Whoever shoots the target from the first wins!" "Okay! And if I win, you have to do what I say for the rest of the day!" Asuka answers Natsu. After a while, when the showdown between those two kids was over, and Asuka won, the fun could start.

NATSU'S POV

"Run faster mister horsey!" Asuka yelled while almost suffocating me with my scarf. Maybe I shouldn't have let her win. "Natsu? Can we go to the park?", she suddenly asks. "Wha-! Like this?!", I asked and nods. I sigh and take her to the park.

Y/n's pov

"Thanks for coming with us y/n", Happy says as he looks over to Natsu and Asuka. "It's nothing. I already promised Natsu that I'd spend the day with him anyway so...". "I just don't trust Natsu alone with a kids. He still is a kid himself."
Natsu and Asuka ran around a bit. Asuka chasing Natsu, shooting 'bullets' out of her toy gun. She ordered Natsu to stand at a specific place and I saw what was going to happen. She ordered Natsu to jump and he landed into a fountain.

Natsu's pov

Damn brat. Now I'm all wet. I went behind some bushes to get rid of my wet clothes and let them dry when I suddenly saw y/n. Shit what was she doing here? She was walking straight at me. Shit! Oh she was holding some clothes of me. "Um Natsu... Happy got you some clothes so you only need to wait for your scarf to dry.", she said. I took the clothes and handed her the wet ones before getting dressed.

I joined up with y/n, Happy and Asuka and started talking with y/n when suddenly Asuka asked "NE Natsu. Do you and y/n kiss?". I was shocked by this. Something like that from such a little kid. "mama and Papa do it all the time."
"W-wel Asuka-chan. Natsu and me are not a mama and a papa.", y/n tried to explain and Asuka turned to me "Natsu! This is an order! Kiss!"
"Cheeky brat.",I said but Asuka teared up. "You promised you would do everything I said." Damn. She found my weak spot. I can't handle crying kids. I leaned towards y/n. "Well, it's not like we're gonna die, right.". Damn why am I so nervous about this?

"N-Natsu. You're not really thinking."
I had to do this. I leaned in closer and when our lips met. Wait! This aren't y/n's lips! I was kissing... Happy!?

I quickly pulled away and y/n gave me an 'I'm sorry' look. After a while Asuka fell asleep and we decided to go back to the guild. I was carrying Asuka while y/n carried Happy.

When we entered the guild I saw Alzack and Bisca had returned and I handed Asuka over to them. They thanked me and because it was getting late I decided I would go home too. Y/n followed me because she loved close by and we always went home together. Happy had fallen asleep too as y/n carried him and there was an uneasy silence between the both of us. When we had arrived at y/n's home she handed me Happy and when I was ready to depart she stopped me. "I think I still owe you something.", she said and I was curious. What did she mean with that. She suddenly pulled my head down with my scarf and pressed her lips on mine. When we broke up we were both blushing madly and I walked home, not able to think about something else anymore.

Slightly adapted from Fairy Tail (2014) episode 44