Chapter 13

Fionna's P.O.V

It's been a hard week since we transformed into these punk girls. I was punished a lot of times that a lot of blood come out of my body then in one cut all of my head was out my body, the guard just cut my neck with his knife while I was tied into the chair. Before he could slap me, I saw how Cake got beated while she was on the wall, tied tightly. He took her then make her fall from a really far distance. I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! When she falled and I tried to catch her but failed. After that, they cut my neck next to the cliff and take my body and head then made them fall on top of the dead Cake.

In the next day, I opened my eyes and stand up straight but the unnatural thing was that my body was standing while my face was on the ground. I was like AAAAAAHHHHHH! Then Cake woke up and she shouted a hurting shout! She should be dead because her back was cracked into pieces and and I have to be dead right now because I'm sure that I'm not dreaming about myself being broth to live while being less headed!

I ordered my body to take my head off the ground and it did with no rejection and put my head on my body then turn it on right then on left then stood there. Cake was looking at me with shocked face.
"What's wrong, Cake?!" I asked and she pointed at my neck. I touched it then look at my hands to see them with a lot of blood.
"HOLLY COW! What the hell is this?!" I asked myself while trembling.
"What did happen yesterday after I fall on the ground?" Cake asked and I closed my eyes to remember than I told her:
"The last thing I remember is that I saw you falling and I screamed NO! Then they cut my neck and even remember when I fall on the ground from the same cliff!" I explained and she nodded then we looked at each other.
"Let's begin a new life here?!" Cake asked with a smirk.
"I'm in too!" I nodded while agreeing while high-fiving her and we run to another direction.
And from that day, I will take my revenge on Profissor Parker and kill him, with my knife, weapon and sword hands and with Cake's screamings and destroying things and being big! Wait, P.P so you can get your revenge soon!
"Fionna Chuck, are you coming?" Cake asked from behind me and I sighed.
"I'm coming Godzilla Cake, and I'm ready for our next mission!" I shouted running towards Cake.

(Syrine: I just made a short chapter about Adventure Time but if you didn't like it, it's okay! I'll never try and do one like this one! So, like always, follow Mary: MaryJoeycoco and my little sister, Susan: heartbroken2002 and see ya next time!)