Chapter Six: Mission Debriefing And Going Home?

When they arrived at the mountain when the sun was setting and they all walked down into the mair room for the debriefing.

"Anyone want snacks?" Danny asked the group.

"Yes!"

"Please."

"I need food, my fast metabolism isn't cooperating without it."

The group of young heroes migrated toward the kitchen and Wally rummaged around in the fridge. He cawed in triumph and held up the material for sandwich makings. Everyone gathers around the table and made themselves a sandwich. Everyone then walked into the living room and started to eat their food. Jessica pulled out a flask and took a deep drink from it.

"That's not water is it?" Danny asked Jessica.

"Nope." She told him before taking another swig.

"What is it then?" Robin asked.

"Whiskey." All four of the Defenders responded in unison.

The Young Justice team looked shocked. Jessica was drinking Whiskey? When did that happen?

"Wait, you drink Whiskey?" Artemis asked her.

"Oh, she drinks much more than just whisky. Remember when she accidentally gave Danny her coffee instead of his? He was drunk after one sip!" Luke told them. "He wandered around bumping into walls all day!"

The Defenders laughed at the memory and Danny looked mildly embarrassed. "Your such a lightweight Danny, and we love you for it." Mat said, patting Danny on the back.

"Her coffee was more tequila than coffee!" Danny defended himself.

"The first time I drank Whisky was when I was eight and I had to sew my dad's eyebrow back together. You're a lightweight." Matt countered.

Danny pouted on the couch and turned his attention to the other teens in the room. "What do you all do whenever you aren't fighting criminals?"

"We watch sitcoms every Saturday when the TV works?" Connor said but it sounded more like a question.

"No, we don't. We train, we fight and that's about it." Artemis corrected him.

"And we have schools and GA remember?" Megan added.

"None of us have any clue what Robbin does when we aren't training or fighting criminals. We don't even know his first name." Wally said with a pouty grin on his face.

"It's not my fault that B won't let me tell you!" Robbin tried to defend himself.

"Na, you don't get to say that. You could just tell us. He would never know!" Wally reprimanded.

"No he would know, he's Batman," Kaldur told them all, looking slightly scared. "He knows everything..."

"Oh, a newlywed couple just moved to town! A regular husband and wife! They left the big city to find a quiet life! Wandavision! She's a magical gal with a small-town local! He's a hubby who's a part machine! Da da da AAAA AAAA!" A voiced sound from the rafters. Everyone heads jerked up to try and find the source of the noise. The Defenders instantly recognized Joyride. He was perched like a bird looking overly pleased with himself.

"Joyride," Jessica growled up at him. He giggled and stood upon the rafter.

"You know, you guys need a better secret base. This thing is visible!" He exclaimed, giggling toward the end. "FOR THE CHILDREN!" He screeched at the top of his lungs.

"What are you yelling about you Mother $*@%#! !?" Jessica screeched.

"Oh! It's this wonderful new show that has come out called Wandavision and it's sooooo good! It's about Wanda Maximoff and Vision!" Joyride told them. "It is them living in a sitcom land and it is so interesting!"