11

In response to her questioning eyes doctor Dora Jill smiled for the first time she could tell the two women really care.

"Her alimentation will have to be really on set, I don't know if she can afford..."

"Money isn't a problem doctor." Waving her hand for her to pass Juliana kept looking at her expectantly.

"Ok, then I will give you a list of things that should be in her meal, the meds she will be taking are very strong if  she doesn't eat properly I really forbid to give them to her, it could cause more harm than good."

Amy lifted her hand up catching everyone attention making them all smile at her childish attitude. All ears the doctors nodded at her.

"You said no moving, but after what I saw today I can say she is like really hyperactive, she finished the work of two weeks in a half day. Who, how will we keep her inactive? Can she do some kind of work even if it means not moving her lower body?"

Nodding her head understanding doctor Dora Jill, who personally knew her patient for always using Harris shop to do shopping for her household and always ending with her helping her around trying to be useful because most of the time like her co-workers would jokes around she was a workaholic, glanced at her husband then settled her stare more on Juliana it was clear for everyone that she was the most worry.

"I forbid every kind of activities but if she doesn't like it, as it is clear she will not knowing her, she can do some brain works for two hours max not everyday though. For what I know of her reputation in your shop Mrs Harris, she really is hyperactive, I count on you to tone that down, be firm. It's important."

"My wife is right.This is a serious matter, what happened to her have athletes ending theirs career because the didn't follow their doctors prescription. If it get complicate we will have to do a surgery. So three days per week she can work only if they are paperwork she could start in two weeks nothing too stressful. The meds would have her sleepy all the time for two weeks I'm sure of that, after she will take less of it."

Absorbing the informations nodding, Juliana glanced behind them the urge to see her framing her heart.

"She is resting now, but only one person can stay with her. Oh, she talked about calling her mother to not worry her for the night since she will be staying here for blood transfusion. Then nutrients perfusion. After that her appetite will be kicking in."

Smiling at his words Juliana shook theirs hands thankfully, theirs faces showed that they were tired for a long day of work, it was almost midnight.

"Thank you for having us, I knew you are busy."

Dismissing her words with a wave of his hand Mr Jill smiled showing his perfect teeth.

" Do not worry about that, it wasn't a burden at all. An emergency is always a priority." As he talked his wife showed her the room she was in.

The sight of her frail body cut her breath for a moment she looked so fragile laying there her eyes closed her breath steady. Sitting on the edge of the bed she took her hand in hers, as theirs palms touched the monitor started doing a noise which have Dora Jill immediately in the room.

"What happened?" Afraid Juliana stepped aside to let her checked on Eleanor as she let go of her hand the noise stopped.

Not surprised by it, the doctor took her patient hand in hers with no reaction which started again when she put it in the other woman hand.

"Is there something wrong doctor?"

Worried at it she was about to let go of the hand when the woman shook her head stoping her figuring out their relationship for of all the years her family knew the Harris she never saw once as much emotions as they were displaying that night.

"Everything is alright, it's her heart reacting to your touch which is normal between partners."

Staring at the woman who she discovered was important for her since the moment she did what no one ever did, Juliana pushed the small hairs that fell on her forehead behind her ear tenderly, at that moment she was not a business woman, but a human caring about a love one.

"She's not in a coma but the tiredness and the heavy meds we gave may make it looks like it.You can talk to her, it will not hurt her, the bip will eventually stopped when she will be sure you are staying."

Smiling at her she turned to go but hesitated licking her lips she looked in the air before facing Juliana who arched her eyebrows questioningly.

"She should not make the difference between your touch and mine if her soul didn't has a certain connection to yours. Now there...hmm, there is a difference between her awake and practically in a coma. What I'm trying to say is even if she pushed you away, now she can not lie, cherish her and you will win her back. You got yourself a stubborn one."

At the face Juliana made the doctor pulled a sorry smile.

"I didn't mean to eavesdrop but walls are thin, when I was taking things in the office near the waiting room my ears was opened. It clearly wasn't your fault, my last son always said he's a butthead even  though I forbid him to say it, he is that stubborn. She certainly is one and if you are in for a long run she is worth it."

"This are the rest of her results, seeing as it was personal... Her gynecologic exams are clean as you were certainly aware of, being non active avoid a lot of things. I recommend if you decide of it soon, to no have rough sexual activities. Take it slowly."

Rolling her tongue in her mouth Juliana just shook her head relieved that the woman wasn't judging or she would have snapped at her. Opening the results she shook her head not understanding how it was possible that the young woman was still a virgin in the world they lived in.

Unable to resist she closed the gap between them place her lips right on hers eyes shut, it felt surreal, her lips tingled where they touched hers her two hands on her face she rubbed her cheeks with her thumb looking at her lovingly.