Chapter 1: The trial of homocide

3rd POV

Judge: "Let the trial of (Y/N) Afton begin."

a group of gaurds brings a boy/girl that looks in his/her teenage years with purple streaks in his/her hair in an american Prisioner outfit. He/She is sat down with a grin on their face with amethyst purple eyes.

Lawyer: "Your honor we would like to discuss amount of the bail charges would be?"

(Y/N): "No need Mr.wilson."

Mr.Wilson: "What i am trying to help you."

Judge: "Let her/him talk Mr.Wilson! I am also forced to ask How do you plead?"

(Y/N):"I Plead Guilty! And guard you seem more mad at me than anyone else why's that?"

Guard: "it's beacause you murdered my wife and kid."

(Y/N): "I killed alot of people so i don't think i remeber you and your family please remind me."

Guard:"I think you know my son nickolas and wife maya."

(Y/N): "Nope still don't remeber but i am sure i enjoyed it watching them squirm in pain."

the guard was easily pushed over the edge and took out his gun and put the gun up to his/her head and pulled the trigger. with the sound of the gunshot almost everyone screamed in horror except for the guard who was staring at what he had done.

3 days later

At the morgue something moves in its container it was the one and only (Y/N) AFTON!?

(Y/N) Afton bio

Quirk: Ressurection

Ressurection is a quirk that allows the user to come back from the dead because of this it makes the user impossible to suffer from the effects of starvation dehydration, dieseases, etc. can also come back in any forms and forms may have extra powers.

Forms power list

Purple Guy/Gal: Nearly impossible to catch and has powers similar to william afton.

Springtrap: extreme strength and slower

Scraptrap: Jimmy neutron brain and same as springtrap

Glitchtrap: electronic control and for a little bit he controlled the new user of One For All

Into The Pit SB: teleportation and is a literal demon

Spring bonnie: anyone will trust this form because it looks like a friendly cosplayer (we will be seeing alot of this form)

Family: They are all dead

Father: died in prison

Brothers: Died of both of their quirks

Sister: died from fathers creation

Mother: Died giving birth to (Y/N)

Best friend: Vannesa Crowe AKA Vanny

Author: now back to the story

(Y/N)'s POV

Mind: now that i am out time to get a phone and a new identity.

I see a guy that is just staying still listening to his music. I go up behind him and snap his neck and steal his clothes and phone.

Vanny:"Hello this is vannesa crowe what do you need?"

(Y/N):"Really vanny. IT'S ME"

Vanny: (Y/N)! hey how did you get caught its not like you?"

(Y/N):"vanny you are only a murder because of me. Well anyway where are you?"

vanny:"Mustafu, Japan."

(Y/N):"Why exactly?"

Vanny:"well recently All Might was found working at UA."

(Y/N):"We will be able to do what we wanted for such a long time?"

Vanny:"Kill All might: yes"

At this minute i went to an airport were i killed my way to a plane where i yelled

(Y/N):"HEADING TO MUSTAFU JAPAN OR DIE BY THE HANDS OF (Y/N) AFTON"

TO BE CONTINUED...........