𝟏𝟑

"Chapter thirteen"

12:49am

You, Semi and Osamu were currently having a pillow fight. You guys decided to have a sleepover since it was late for Semi to go home. You actually felt genuinely happy which is quite rare.

Your mind was finally off Suna. You barely even thought about him. Your mind was now occupied with thoughts about Aika for some reason. You won't deny. You were jealous at first. But when Suna snapped at you in the groupchat, your hopes and feelings went downhill.

You shook away those thoughts deciding to actually have fun for today. You and the boys finally finished having a massive pillow fight. Your hair was all messed up even some strands sticking to your mouth as you panted with your hands on your knees. The boys laughed at your messed up appearance when you just flipped them off. You all flopped on the couch leaning your heads back on the pillows.

"That was-"

"Intense"

You and Semi looked at eachother. Soon after, you both burst out laughing leaving Osamu startled to your guys' sudden outburst. You guys didn't even have a reason to laugh, you just did.

After a while of messing around, you guys decided to actually go to sleep. It was currently 2:57am and you were tired. Osamu went back to his room and Semi decided to take the other guest bedroom insisting you should get some proper sleep for once. But did you listen? No you didn't.

The minute you changed Into some comfy clothes and dimmed down your led lights, you started texting on the groupchat.

Oikawa's flat ass😹🤲🏼

Y/n: who here has done the Rasputin challenge. Answer now.

Mattsun:

Kenma: Kuroo, Bokuto and Iwaizumi did it

Kuroo: shush Kenma no I didn't 😩

Y/n: don't be shy
Send

Kuroo: why tho

Maki: she's probably in her feels rn 🐱🦋

Semi: did I not tell you to go to sleep?

Y/n: what are you? My mom😹🤏🏼

Semi: I will come to your room.

Terushima: y'all thinking what I'm thinking?😏

Daishou: yes bro😏

Y/n: so y'all gonna send or what?