the masquerade

Narrator POV:

It was a dense spring evening. The wind blew through y/n's hair as they sat on the balcony, watching the sun go down. It was perfect, until suddenly they heard one of their butlers calling: " Highness l/n, the mailman was here". Y/n got out of their chair and Mr. Opera, the worker who called, gave them the letter. Y/n gently opened it and found the contains interesting. An invitation to a masquerade. (A/N me trying to sound cool and oldschool:⬆️💃)
Of course, as the highest standing individual of the Mafia they must come, even if it's only for the wine and the food. "Get everything ready, Opera", they said, delighted to get free alcohol.
The next days, the time flew by as if it didn't even exist, and finally the day was here, the day of the masquerade. Opera had given them a wonderful black outfit, and matching to it was a black mask with a beak, covered in different patterns and grey shades

 Opera had given them a wonderful black outfit, and matching to it was a black mask with a beak, covered in different patterns and grey shades

(Link: https://pin.it/12d7CYd)

They were stunned by the beauty of the outfit and how good it looked on them. As if they were a whole new person. Mr Opera then lead them to a black carriage.

 Mr Opera then lead them to a black carriage

(Link: https://pin.it/7iHY9UQ)
(A/N you can choose one of them or think of one yourself)
Gracious y/n stepped into it and got taken to the mansion where the masquerade shall be. As they arrived, the way was lit up by fires. As it seemed, y/n was the first person to arrive. Mr. Zephyr, the man who organised this event, stood in front of the building and desperately waited for someone. "Must you always make such a big thing about your money?", he asked, seemingly annoyed by my carriage and clothes, "and also we are in the 19th century, people don't look like that anymore.". "Oh c'mon Zephyr, this is a masquerade, not one of this boring events the Mafia always make.", y/n pouted. Mr. Zephyr only rolled his eyes.

A/N that's it for this chapter... Bye