꧁58꧂

Leta walked onto platform 9 and 3/4 alone for the first time. Minette had now finished Hogwarts and was trying to get a job in the Ministry to make her father proud, which it did.

She was now on her in her final year of Hogwarts and she was eager to finally finish this year before she throws herself off the Astronomy Tower. She boarded the ruby train and went to her usual compartment at the back.

As she walked down she bumped into someone. "Fucking watch it!" The person shouted at her which made her bite her bottom lip. "You're the one who standing in the middle of the corridor." She snapped back, looking up at the person to see James.

She then shoved past him, sending him flying through the open door to the compartment the Marauders sat in. She bit her inner lip as she stormed to the back of the train.

                                        ༒
As soon as the train stopped, Leta hurried got a carriage to the school and sat at the Slytherin table. She sat there bored as the first years were sorted, resting her head in her hands.

Once the feast appeared, Leta wasn't hungry which was very rare so she got up and walked out.

She walked through the corridors to the Slytherin common room when she saw a familiar set of four boys. "Fuck sake." She muttered to herself as she had to pass them.

She rolled her eyes as she last James who began to obnoxiously laugh. "Potter, have you ever thought of entering a 'annoying as fuck laugh' contest?" She asked with her head tilted slightly.

"Why are you acting like that. I did you a favour and you repay me like this." She scoffed as she crossed her arms. "A favour! I risked being disowned and never seeing my own family for you!" She shouted, snapping at him.

Remus tried to pull Peter and Sirius away but Sirius wouldn't budge and was too interested in their argument. "You would of picked your family over me any day!" James shouted back.

"If I loved them so much I wouldn't even go near you. I would of picked you over then because I loved you!" She shouted back, taking in quick breaths as her nostrils flared up. "She is lying James. She wants to get in your head." Sirius whispered to James who nodded in agreement.

"Well I feel sorry for you because I didn't love you!"

Leta froze still for a second before swirling her tongue around her mouth. "Tough move there. So you have fun with your little goody-two-shoes girlfriend-"

James scrunched together his lips as he grabbed onto Leta's shit and pulled her closer. "Don't ever speak about Lily again." He gritted through his teeth at the smirking girl.

"This is a terribly familiar sight." She smirked. James cringed as he pushed her off her. Satisfied, she walked off but stopped when she heard, "You think your so tough when you are named after a baby murder!"

"Continue to make fun of my name when you use to moan it." She said back, putting her middle finger up at him before walking off.

"She got you there Prongs." Peter snickered which made James and Sirius scowl at him and Remus drag him off. "I have to agree. She won him there." Remus whispered to Peter as they walked back to the Gryffindor common room.

                                      ༒
Leta sat alone on the couch in the Slytherin common room that night. It was late and everyone was asleep so she was surprised to see Regulus walk in. "Reg, why are you up at this time?" She asked, getting up.

"It doesn't concern you." He answered, walking past her without even glancing at her. "Regulus?" He went straight past her and went to his room, slamming the door behind him. Leta let out a loud sigh before going to her room and attempt to sleep.

                                         ༒
It was Quidditch practice that morning so she woke up early and ran down to the pitch, broom in hand. The whole team was their,  it there was no sight of Regulus.

He finally came jogging down the pitch, large bags under his eyes. "Right, do whatever we did last year." He said, shooing then away with his hands.

"Regulus is everything alright?"  Leta asked the boy who had grown taller then her over the summer. "I'm fine, stop asking." He snapped, gripping onto his hair which made his sleeve fall down slightly.

"Regulus what is this?" She asked, grabbing his arm and pulling up his sleeve revealing the dark mark. "Regulus what have you done?" She asked, throwing his hand back so it hit his side as she took a step back.

"Leta I-"

"I can't even look at you right now." She returned before leaving the stuttering boy who held onto his sleeve to keep it down, watching as she ran off.

                                          ༒
Leta didn't know who to go to or where to turn but she knew that Remus must have some advice for her, he always does and she was hoping he would still talk to her.

She went to the library and checked it but there was no sight of the boy sis he headed to the common room. As she walked down the corridors she felt tears fall down her cheeks as she thought more and more about the mistake Regulus had made.

She got to the portrait and knocked on it, waiting for it to swing open which it did but to reveal a messy haired boy.

                                        ༒
"Leta, is everything okay?" James asked, watching as tears rolled down her cheeks. "Is Remus in there?" She asked, her voice breaking and weak. "I'm afraid not."

"I hate to do this but I need someone to talk to." She sniffed. James knew it wasn't a good idea but he let her in, knowing he couldn't of just leave her at the portrait.

"What's wrong?" He asked the dark haired girl as they sat together on the couch by the fire. "Regulus is a-a"

"James?" They both looked up at Lily Evan who marched down the steps from her room. "Why is she in the common room?" She asked, looking Leta up and down as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I can't believe she had the audacity to show her face after she called a student a Mud-blood in front of me." Lily continued, pouring her lips and pushing her red hair behind her ear.

"You called someone a Mud-blood?" He asked with furrowed brows. "What? No!" Leta replied, her gazing falling onto the smug red head. "I think you will find I did no such thing."

"You called someone a Mud-blood in front of my girlfriend." He repeated making Leta stand up so he did the same. "I never said such a thing and I think you will find I was your girlfriend then!" She shouted which made Lily walk away with a satisfied look.

"Can I talk to you outside?" He asked, gritting through his teeth. The tense atmosphere seemed to make Leta's vision tunnel with anger. "Don't go out there! She will probably curse you!" Lily pleaded, holding onto James's hand.

Leta tutted and rolled her eyes before raising her eyebrows to see if James will agree with her but he didn't and left the room to talk to Leta outside.