hello daddy

your pov:

i look up from my book and across the pool. a beautiful man with an ugly child catches my eye. holy fuck he's a good looking man.

"daddy! watch me swim!" i hear the disgusting little boy yell as he pathetically paddles in a circle. i scoff and daddy looks at me questioningly.

"i can show you something daddy" i emphasize the word "daddy" and he smirks at me. he mouths "we'll see" to me and winks. i can feel a blush creep onto my cheeks and i look back down to my book.

"daddy who is this lady?" the repugnant, dirty little child asks. i look down at him in disgust and roll my eyes.

"does it matter who i am you little freaky weirdo? i'd drown you here and now if i knew no one would see me." i spat at him. "why don't you leave me and daddy alone?"

"go on to your mother caillou. i'd like to have a word with this nice woman really quick." daddy says to the kid.

ah.. so his name is caillou.. ugly name for a disgusting little rat of a child. fitting.

"yes daddy" caillou says and gets out of the pool. i smirk and look over at daddy.

he gets out of the pool and walks toward me, smirking. "so baby.. what's your name?" he starts.

"y/n.. y/n l/n.." i say suddenly getting shy with this glorious greek god standing in front of me.

"so y/n, why exactly are you hitting on me in front of my child?" he asks.

"i was hoping we could ditch him and run off together.. of course only if you'd rather have my beautiful young body than your complete failure of a son."

daddy laughs and i look up at him with big eyes. "let's go." he whispers to me. my eyes widen more than i thought humanly possible.

"are you serious?" i ask.

"of course i am. now come before i change my mind." he hisses at me and grabs my hand, dragging me toward the parking lot.

"i think im gonna like my new life." i whisper to myself before hopping into his car and driving off.