CHAPTER 3 The Jealousy

You can't see much while standing behind Natasha, but you are able to see Natasha giving Wanda a terrifying glare.

You try to hold her back but her grip on your wrist is too strong. You stand in front of her while she's still holding your wrist.

"Nat, calm down.." you say to her.

She lets her grip loosen a little bit. You get nervous for yourself as Wanda leaves.

Nat looks at you with a disappointed look on her face.

You start to tremble as you say "I-I'm sorry... I didn't think you would get that mad...".

Nat sighs and says "Don't do that again. Ever." She had hardened her grip on your wrist.

"O-ok..." You said.

She let go of your hand and kissed you on the cheek.

"Wanna go out for lunch?" She asked you.

"Sure!" You responded.

Both of you walk to the garage to get Natasha's car.

"Nice car" you said to her.

She smiled at you, as she gets in the car she says to you "Get in, we're gonna go to a sushi place.".

You get in the car and she starts driving,

"She's so pretty..." you think to yourself.

You look over at her, she looks so peaceful compared to when she was glaring at Wanda.

"Shit..." Natasha says.

"What's wrong?" You asked her.

"We're running low on gas, we're gonna have to stop at a gas station.." she said with anger in her voice.

"Oh ok! As long as I'm with you!" You said trying to calm her down.

She smiled and blushed as she drove to the nearest gas station.

As she was driving you thought "I think I am in love with her. She's just so amazing. She's smart, strong, tall, caring, kind, incredibly gorgeous, and I really think she likes me."

She stops the car, you have arrived at the gas station.

"I'm gonna pick up an energy drink for the store" you told her.

You walk into the store to see your childhood friend Kaiyah.

"Oh my god.. Kaiyah!?" You shouted.

"Y/N!?" She yelled back.

As you both hug you say to her.

"It's been so long. How have you been?"

"I've been amazing, Nathan and I are engaged! What about you, how's your dating life?" She said.

"Oh, I kinda have a thing with someone but it's complicated... they are actually right outside." You said.

"Ooo~ I wanna meet them!" She said with an irregular tone.

"Yea about that I probably gotta get going... I'll catch up with you later though." You said to her as you walked out the door.

You come back to see Nat just getting in the car.

"I'm back!" You said with excitement.

"Then let's go." She said with a smile.

Finally you are now heading to the sushi place. As you are driving you notice something is off about Natasha, as if something bad was going to happen. The car stopped, you have arrived at the sushi place.

As you walk in you hear that she had already made reservations, she had been planning this for a while now. You two sit at a table next to the window.

"This place is really nice" you said to her.

"It is, isn't it.." She said calmly.

You could tell she was very happy right now, she was at peace. She obviously cared about this restaurant, but why? You look back at her, she was looking out the window with a beautiful smile on her face. This was the first time in a while that you were truly happy. Although you still wondered what this relationship means to Natasha. You can tell she likes you and she can tell you like her, but neither of you know how to go about it.

The waiter comes around to take your order for your drinks, he's staring at you.

"I'll just have a water please" you said politely despite the creepy vibe he was giving off.

"Me too" Natasha said.

The waiter smiled and left.

"You know if your creeped out by someone you don't have to be nice. Right?" Natasha said to you.

"Oh I know, but to the polite thing to do." You said back to her.

"Yes, but you saw that guy staring at you. Didn't you?" She asked.

"Yes actually, I did. But it's something that just happens sometimes. When I first joined the avengers you were staring at me. Weren't you?" You said while giggling.

She started to laugh.

"That's fair" she said.

The waiter had come back with both of your waters

"here you go, two waters!" He said before walking off.

"What are you planning on ordering?" She asked you.

"Probably just a california roll or something. What about you?" You said

"Most likely a paradise roll and maybe a bento." She responded.

Natasha gets up "I'm just gonna go to the restroom. Be right back." She said as she walked to the restroom.

While she was gone you thought about what you want your relationship with her to be. Can you see a life with her? You can, and you hope your vision becomes reality. You finally realize that you really do care about her. And you begin to wonder if she wants to have a life with you as well. Now that you think about it, sooner or later one of you will have to make a move.

Although you have a lot in your mind you are able to here commotion from the back, it seems as though someone is being threatened by gun point. Before you can even think you feel a gun held at your head.

"Get up" a voice says.

You get up and they tie you up as a hostage in the back room.

You are terrified, you remember that this is how your mother died. She was taken as a hostage and was shot to death.

"Shit, Natasha!" You thought to yourself.

All the sudden everything went silent.