Chapter 11-Interesting

_________

_________

3rd POV
"Kill the Symbol of Peace."
——
"Nice to meet you. We are the League of Villains." The portal introduced in a surprisingly polite manner.

"It may be presumptuous of us, but we have invited ourselves in to the home of the heroes, U.A. High School, in order to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath."

"I believe All Might should have been here."

"Everyone...!" Tenya shouted.

"Idiot, he's Eraser Head! He can erase quirks just by looking at them!"

"Class Rep!" Thirteen called out to Tenya.

"Yes?"

"I entrust this duty to you. Run to the school and tell them about what is happening here." Thirteen instructed which made Tenya's breath hitch in shock.

"But it would be a disgrace as class rep to leave everyone behind-"

"Use your quirk in order to save others!" Thirteen shouted as Mezo followed Rikido and Hanta's lead.

"Black Hole!"

"What do you mean, fight? Are you stupid?!" Minoru cried in panic.

"This is the only way.." Izuku clenched his shaky fist while sweating.

"To win!"

"Delaware Smash!" Izuku used his quirk on the water which caused a whirlpool and the villains started getting swept in.

"Midoriya!" Akami used the water to make the whirlpool stronger then propelled herself to Izuku and caught him just in time.

"Even I...!" The brave child started throwing balls towards the villains.

"Even I can..!"

"Move! Get away! You too! You're in my way!" It' wasn't for long that the balls got each villain stuck together.

"I guess it's like we've cleared the first hurdle."

"You three are amazing!"

~~~~~~

"Bastard, get off!" The villains continued complaining since they were still stuck due to Minoru's quirk. Izuku, Akami and Tsuyu were walking towards the shore, but for Minoru, he was being dragged by Tsuyu from his scarf.