•Chapter 10•

Slurping sounds were heard throughout the room. No one was talking everyone was too busy stuffing there faces with noodles. Y/n didn't mind the silent because we'll she was hungry too. On the other hand Jungkook looked kind off worried No way. They are not here. Are they following us? All these questions were running around his mind endlessly.

Namjoon noticed the younger one frowning and said "let's have a meeting after breakfast. Let's talk about what we should do next." He gave Jungkook an assuring smile. Jungkook felt a bit relieved he knew the hyungs always had his back. Now that he has not 6 but 7 people to protect. He needs brace himself up.

***

"Jungkook tell us everything from the start." Hoseok said with a seriousness in his tone. "Me and y/n were looking for food inside the houses. There I stepped on this. It's there's isn't it. That means they are either here right now or left this place." He said. Everyone was thinking hard "have you guys noticed that this place hasn't been abandoned for that long. The last date on this newspaper is of a week ago." Yoongi pointed out. He showed the newspaper to everyone. "Then why will all the people just leave their houses and all other properties just like that?" Jimin asked confused. "Jimin hyung why don't you and Tae go and look around the area. Just find out something. Anything" jungkook said taking back his former mafia boss role. Well it has been a while since he gave orders to his hyungs and people. "Yes boss!" Jimin said happily. "Glad to have you back boss!" Taehyung said patting jungkook's shoulder.

Y/n left all of them to discuss whatever the fuck they were discussing. Her life has taken a drastic change she wasn't complaining though at least it isn't 24 hrs studying. Roaming around the house she found the rooftop she opened the door and went outside though the area was abandoned but still it was peaceful. No buzzer sound, No prisoners catcalling, No prison guards. She felt free. She was leaning on the railing feeling the wind pass by "Step back that's dangerous." A beautiful voice was heard behind her. Jungkook . she thought smiling she turned around "Done with your scooby doo gang meeting?" She asked with a smirk. "Hmmm.. yup" he said leaning on the door. "What were you thinking?" Jungkook asked her tilting his head. "just thinking. Nothing important." She replied. "Everything is important about you. Love" he said making y/n blush. "Huh... And here I thought you never dated." She said scoffing. Jungkook moved towards her and turned her around and back hugged her. "Well thanks to Jin hyung he taught me all these flirting techniques. I didn't understand why he was teaching me these lines and all but I guess it did came in handy." He said laughing.

"I see. Guess he did a pretty good job." She said giggling. Her giggles. They both were just standing there peacefully feeling the breeze. Jungkook was happy. "Is there something wrong? You looked tense when we were having breakfast." She asked him. Jungkook tensed up a bit but realized that he will eventually tell her everything so why not now. "Just a new gang we are trying to take down who may or may not be here. We're trying to figure things out. Nothing to serious." Jungkook said smiling a little. "If you need any help then I can help you guys." She said turning her face towards him. "And do you have any combat skills?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. She scoffed and said "I don't know about hand to hand skills but I can certainly give one hell of a kick." She said pretty confidently. "Ohh.. I like your confidence." He said chuckling. "Show me." He asked moving back a little. Y/n got into the position which impressed jungkook she coiled her leg backwards and with all the force kicked jungkook. And he certainly Did not expect that. "Wow.. wow baby. I got it. I got it!!!" He said while massaging his thighs. "Where did you learn that?" He asked surprised. She flipped her hair saying "In my one week tutorial Taekwondo class."

Jungkook was impressed if she can learn such a powerful kick in a week. Then she can learn how to fight pretty easily.

***

Jimin and Taehyung were roaming around the abandoned town looking for clues or any signs of the gang serpents. "Don't you think y/n is really cute?" Taehyung asked out of nowhere. Jimin got surprised and said "Bro don't get any ideas she is jungkook's." Taehyung laughed "Not in that way you idiot. It's just that you know hobi hyung's little sister who went missing or something?" Taehyung said thinking. "Hey don't say that in front of hobi hyung. He'll kill you." Jimin said stopping taehyung. "I know. It's just too.... similar."

***
Hoseok was standing outside the terrace watching jungkook and y/n run around.

"Why does she looks so similar to her."

"My little star."

***