Adventures in babysitting 4 year old Trystan; Nightmares

Everyone was sound asleep at the Class house, not a villain in sight, not a mystery to be solved, finally for everyone, the night was peaceful.
Well, except for one little bean.

Trystan: *waddles into Aurons and Naminé's room, heading over to Aurons side of the bed and gently tugging on the sleeve of the arm just hanging around*

Auron: *sighs* Trystan I'm not in the mood t- *opens his eyes and sees tears in Trystans eyes as he's hugging his stuffed rabbit with his one arm* ...did you have a bad dream?

Trystan: *sniffles as he nods*

Auron: *looks over at Naminé who's still fast asleep before sighing and standing to his feet* come on kid *picks Trystan up and takes him downstairs, making two cups of hot coco before handing one to Trystan, making sure to cover the cup with something to protect his little hands* what happened in the nightmare?

Trystan: I-I dunno if I wonts tu talks about it *hiccups as tears start to escape his big eyes*

Auron: It'll make you feel better if you talk about it

Trystan: W-Well...you was fitein dis big mownster, and den dat meanie g-group da cyndercuwt-

Auron: You mean the Syndicate?

Trystan: *nods before taking a sip of his hot coco, getting a whip cream mustache in the process* a-and den the meanie leading the group st-....st-........he ended your lifu cuz you twied to save meh ;~;

Auron: Aww Trystan, you know I'd never let that happen, right?

Trystan: I heard mommeh say you have a sacwificing pwobem ;^;

Auron:....*curses under his breath*

Trystan: B-But den dey t-took meh away and den I wokes up, I-it was won of dose dweams where chu can even smell da stuffs happenin

Auron:.....you mean smell the blood?

Trystan: *nods before bursting into tears* I-I don't want you to die daddeh

Auron:...*sets down his hot coco before taking Trystans and setting it down, picking him up afterwards to hug him* Trystan, I never thought I'd say this, but I pinky swear I'll do whatever I can to keep your bad dreams from becoming a reality *sets him back down and holds out his pinky*

Trystan: But pinky swears mean foreber! Is you dat sewious??

Auron: I am completely serious *literally just could not say no to Trystans big sad eyes*

Trystan: *sniffles before connecting their pinkies* d-don't bweak your pwomise, okie?

Auron: I won't *picks him up and hugs him*

Trystan: Daddeh, can I sweep in your room tonite?

Auron:....just for tonight

Trystan: Yay! :D *hugs him back*

Auron: Now lets finish our hot coco *sets Trystan back down on the couch before handing back his hot coco*

*the next morning*

Naminé: *wakes up and sees Auron looking at the passed out Trystan who was clinging onto Auron* he had a nightmare again?

Auron: Yeah, this time it was about the Syndicate.

Naminé: Maybe we've exposed him to too much violence, and too much sugar. I've heard sugar can cause more bad dreams.

Auron: The sugar thing we can probably handle but I'm starting to wonder if this is gonna go from a weekly to a nightly occurrence since we can't exactly shield him from the violence we take in our day to day lives. Maybe we should stop babysitting him for a while.

Naminé: You and I both know nobody's gonna be able to handle him teleporting to random places as well as we do, and besides, he's too attached to you right now for us to just up and stop, he would just teleport to you and freak out his new babysitter.

Auron: I guess you have a point.

Naminé: Good, now instead of giving him hot coco every time this happens I'll start picking up organic juice

Auron: What's that gonna do?

Naminé: Keep him from having too much sugar before bed.

Auron: But hot coco always works

Naminé: Yeah works to overflow him with sugar in his tiny little system. I'm picking him up juice, I have to go grocery shopping today anyways....but back to his dream, what did the Syndicate do in his nightmare?

Auron: I think he'd probably prefer if I didn't talk about it.

Naminé: Ah, another man to boy talk?

Auron: You could say that

Naminé: Alright well watch over our little hot coco, I'm gonna go take a shower then head out

Auron: Little hot coco?

Naminé: He might as well be named after hot chocolate with how much you give him *heads into their bathroom*

Auron: *smiles before looking down at Trystan, his smile fading away as he thought about how upset Trystan had been*

"I pinky swear I'll do whatever I can to keep your bad dreams from happening"

"I heard mommeh say you have a sacwificing pwobem"

Auron:...I just hope I can keep that promise...

*After ending*

Aqua: You have 847 documents to sign today and then you have several meetings to discuss instances like that heartless bombing back in Ohio, keeping the secret of the fairytale characters in New York, that Syndicate attack in Florida, and don't forget that attack on the orphanage that almost killed a red haired baby.

Auron:...I need a drink *twaps off the cap of his wine bottle before chugging it*

Trystan: *looks up at him before grabbing out his juice box* I need a dwink *stabs the juice box with the straw and taking a long slurp before choking a bit, then proceeding to drink some more*

Auron: *glances over at Trystan in confusion before realizing he has influenced the innocent child*

Aqua: Sometimes I wonder if you're more of a bad influence on children rather than a good influence

Auron: It's not that bad *looks back over at Trystan and all four of his kids are drinking juice like how he chugs alcohol* ... *looks back at Aqua and she's visibly judging* ...at least its juice

Aqua: *rolls her eyes before leaving the room to go focus on her work*

Auron: *was about to focus on work but all four of his kids began to want uppies, all of them raising their little hands* ...you four are so clingy *picks them all up using his magic before holding them in his arms while working*