Best Friends Reunited

Disclaimer: I don't own the Wild Kratts

Tips:    (f/h/s) = favorite hair style        (e/c)  = eye color

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"Well, this is our best friend (Y/n). We met a few years ago in middle school and soon hit it off after that. " 

Chris said as looked at me for a moment. I smiled at both of them, looked to the rest of the group and said, "It's very nice to meet you all and I am happy I am reunited with my best friends." We unwrapped our arms from each other shoulders as I pushed a strand of my (h/l) (h/c) hair behind my ear. "Oh, right. (Y/n), I believe this is yours." Chris said as he pulled out my (f/a) necklace from his pocket. I gasped and put it back on in an instant. "Where did you find it?" I asked. "We found it near a lake that we were at on the ground near the bushes." Martin said. I chuckled sheepishly. "I guess I should explain myself then." I said as I began walking through the woods, gesturing for the others to follow. "I was walking through the woods when I heard voices. Not knowing if you were friend or foe, I decided to follow." I lead through some of the undergrowth of the leafs and trees. "Soon enough, I found you guys, stepped on a twig and fled." I said while looking back at them briefly. "Wait, so it was you we heard making that sound?" Martin asked. I nodded at him and continued walking feeling something tugging at my heart.  I lead the crew towards the lake told them to stay there for a moment. I saw they didn't object so I walked behind a large tree and took off my cloak and placed it in my satchel that was hanging off of my shoulder. I wore a (f/c) shirt with a (f/a) on it. I had my hair tied in a (f/h/s) with a (f/c) streak in my hair. I wore jeggings and black shoes. 

My favorite color is teal and I love wolves so this would be my shirt to wear

My favorite color is teal and I love wolves so this would be my shirt to wear. Sorry I can't find an image of jeggings. 

I took a deep breath and walked out from behind the tree towards the group. They all gasped at the sight of myself without wearing my  cloak. I saw both Chris and Martin blushing slightly. Wonder why that's happening  I thought. 

Aviva's P.O.V

I saw (Y/n) come out from  behind the tree in her outfit. She looks so amazing in that outfit, I thought. I smiled at her and said, "That's a beautiful outfit (Y/n). It really brings out your (e/c) eyes." She looked down shyly and blushed slightly. "Yeah. It really does." Chris complimented as he also blushed faintly and scratched the back of his head sheepishly.  I glanced over at Martin and Chris and saw both of them staring at her. Odd, I thought as the boy snapped out of their trance. 

Well, this is the end of another interesting chapter! I hope you enjoyed and please make sure to follow my account so you can be the first to read my posts. Have an amazing day and this is Xara NightEcho signing off!!