PROLOGUE

The story's a mix of all MARVEL movies and shows, and Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus . I don't own any of these stories or characters they belong to Marvel and Rick Riordon. The oc's and few plots are mine and mine alone.

Storylines:

After Percy returns the lightning bolt, he finds his mother stabbed in the gut by Gabe, he lost it and started laying punch after punch on Gabe, the neighbours called in the police and had to restrain him from killing Gabe. Gabe goes to prison and Percy goes to orphanage in Manhattan.

Percy has the same routine to isolate himself, only come out of his room for dinner and go out  roaming across the streets and sometimes deep into the city or even to camp but as though the people at the orphanage knew where he was going they managed to intercept him. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Percy P.O.V

Today was like every other day. Wake up, eat, roam around the place, lunch, go to the city return by dinner and straight to bed. The warden Mr. Sandler quite despised me, and he was not very subtle about.

Today, I was out in the city talking a walk in Central Park, where I saw man. He was a bald, dark-skinned man. He was wearing a black jacket, black t-shirt and black slacks, and an eye-patch. 

Deciding he is a regular mortal, I chose to ignore him and sit on a bench with my face in  my hands. I was thinking of everything me and my did together from blue cookies to Montauk Beach Cabin stays. But after I thought of what happened three months ago, I knew one thing things will never be the same ever again. So the best I could do was accept what happened three months ago and move on.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when the man with the eye-patch came up and sat next to me and looked at me with curiosity. I was a little weary of this man,"Who are you?" It came out more as a scared boy asking a stranger who looks like a gangster.

Then the man let his lip curl a bit upward in a small smile ,"I am Nick Fury."

I replied in a whisper,"I'm Percy Jackson." I don't know why I just told him my name, but something about him, the vibe he gives of says 'I'm-a-trustable-man'.

The man asked,"What are you doing here alone, kid?"

"I live in an orphanage." I sounded broken. He smiled sadly at me,"Come on kid, let's get you something to eat."

We walked up to a pizzeria. We sat down in a corner booth, he gave our order and looked at me,"So let's play a game. I ask you a question you give me answer and vice-versa. Sound good?" I nod. He says,"You first." The waiter arrives with our pizza. We dig in.

"So what's your full name?"

"Nicholas Joseph Fury. What's yours?"

"Perseus Alexander Jackson. What do you work as?"

"I work in a private military organization. Where do you live?"

"Three blocks east from here. So what are you doing here?"

"I needed some time of work. So heere i am in the big Apple."

This continued for two more hours with pizza refills.

The last question Mr. Fury asked caught me of guard,"If I ask you to come live with me will you?"

I thought about it over and over. I know what your thinking 'Seaweed-brain' here but i know logical thinking now. I came to a decision.

"I think I.... will." His face lights up. But not his whole face just his eyes.

We finish our pizza, go to his car, ride to the orphanage, he finishes the legal procedures and, viola! I am Perseus Alexander Fury.

________________________________________________________________________________

Words: 633

That is a take on the Prologue. Soo I'll see you next chapter. Hehehe.