💖Missing You|Kim Younghoon💖

It's been a month since Younghoon and the others went on a war, and me and his child is missing him like hell.
" Eomma, where did appa go?"she asked and I carried her.

" Eomma don't know where is your Father too, but I know he will come back Minhee."I said and she began to tear up again.

" A-appa i-is c-co-coming back right Eomma?"she said and I wiped her tears.

" Hey, your appa doesn't want you to cry remember?"I said and she stopped but I can tell she was so sad.

Younghoon hasn't return from the war with the others, and it made me worry so much I couldn't get enough sleep everyday.

I've been trying to cheer up Minhee by saying Younghoon will come back, but he didn't.

I was afraid that he was killed in the war with the others, it was his job to protect the country, and I wasn't ready to raise our child with no father beside her until she grows up strong.

" Minhee wanna go take a walk on the park?"I asked andshe looked at me.
" Yes please."she said and I smiled.

I took her to her room and put a simple cute dress for her then we walked out of the house and went to the park.

She was happy she was pointing at the trees, flowers, and birds. It almost made me cry looking at her finally smiling and enjoying.

These past few months was hard for the both of us since Younghoon and his trusty friends were still not back.

" Eomma!! Look!! A beautiful Butterfly!!"she said while jumping.
" Oh, it is beautiful."I said as I look at the butterfly. " This is so beautiful."she said and I smiled.

" Eomma I am hungry, I wanna eat something."she said and I nodded, somehow I get this uneasy feeling that someone is watching us from afar, I shaked it off and went to a near restaurant.

I fed Minhee some food and she began smiling even brighter than before.
" Is the food that good Minhee?"I asked and she nodded.

" What do you want for dessert?"I asked and of course she picked ice cream right away. I ordered ice cream and a cake.

I looked at Minhee while smiling, she was so happy, at least she forgot about her father for now. But I get this uneasy feeling that someone is watching us, I looked from left to right but I didn't see that someone, but I could've just swore that someone was just looking at us.

I sighed and took Minhee home, since she was clearly so tired about today.

I opened the door and closed it, Minhee was now sleeping at my arms and I lay her on her bed, I kissed her forehead before leaving her room.

Well the uneasy feeling was still in me making me slightly fear that someone is going to attack me.

While walking on the corridor of the house, someone touched my shoulders, I couldn't shout cause it covered my mouth before I could. It turned me in front of it and I closed my eyes.

" Shh, you'll wake up our daughter."the person said making me confused.

Daughter? I opened my eyes to see Younghoon wearing his military uniform.

I started to tear up and he took his hands away from my mouth and hugged me tightly. " I missed your warm hugs Y/N."he said and hugged me even tighter.

" I can't believe you are back Younghoon."I said between my silent sobs and he patted my back slowly and softly.

" We finally defeated the enemies, I can spend my time with you guys again."he said and wiped my tears.

" You were the person watching us are you?"I asked and he nodded.

" When I came back you weren't here so I figured out that you took a walk like always."he said and I smiled.

" How I miss holding you in my arms, I missed everything, I miss doing this to you too."he said and kissed me passionately, I kissed back holding his hair and neck.

He tightened the grip on my waist and the kiss began to get deeper and deeper. After a minute we broke the kiss and looked at each other.

" I can't believe it, you are finally back."I said and cupped his cheeks.

" Yes I am, I missed our daughter very much."he said and smiled at me. " I wanna make it up to you both."he said before giving me another kiss.

He then drag me to the couch and told me to sit down, he went to the kitchen and made food for him,

I guess he didn't have lunch yet. He came back with yummy dishes he made and some sodas. He turned the TV on and looked at me.

He smiled widely before pecking my lips and eating his food.

I rested my head on his shoulder and looked at the TV. I still couldn't believe he is here now, I missed him, his scent, his hugs, kisses, pecks, and encouraging words.

As one of the general of Korea, he swore to protect the whole country against the enemies. It may be scary for me and maybe for him, but it was his duty. I always prayed that he will come back safely with us.

After he finished eating he cleaned the plates and table before laying on the sofa. He opened his arms widely, and signalled me to lay on top of him.

I sighed and lay on top him, he hugged me tightly and lay his head on my head. We were now cuddled up in the sofa and it made me fall asleep easily.

When I woke up Younghoon and Minhee were playing, goofing around, I smiled looking at them, and they noticed making me their latest target.
They suddenly attacked me tickling me.

" YAH!!! KIM YOUNGHOON AND KIM MINHEE!!! STOP!!"I shouted while laughing.

" Okay Minhee stop ticking Eomma, let's tickle her some other time."he said and smirked. I glared at him before smiling and carrying Minhee to the kitchen.

" I should cook dinner for the both of you, who misses Appa's cooking?"he asked and Minhee raised her hand making me giggle.

That day Younghoon cooked a yummy dinner and we were finally eating as a family together after that long one month of waiting.

After that, me and Younghoon cuddled to sleep. Oh, how I missed him so much......