04- The Cold Shoulder

Izzy and Ozzy arrived back home and not a single word came out of either of their mouths. The silence was killing Izzy, so as soon as they entered the house, she yelled, and because her parents weren't home she could shout as much as she wanted.

"I don't think you get the hint! Me and Heath are friends whether you like it or not! I thought you guys were ok, like Heath has no problem with you, so can't you just forget about that stupid stupid thing when you guys were in J-troupe it is actually the stupidest thing anyone has ever fought over it is ridiculous. Just let go of it!"

Izzy storms up to her room, and slams the door.

Ozzy rolls his eyes and completely ignores Izzy, he had thought of what Jones had said and decided that if he was going to be ok with them being friends, then he would have to give both of them the cold shoulder. He had no other choice. He thought that if he completely ignored them then they wouldn't talk to each other in front of him and he would forget about their friendship.

Izzy's POV:

Ok I really don't understand why Ozzy makes this such a big deal, like who cares! I mean I know he is my big brother and he is supposed to be like this but I don't think it's fair.

To make me feel better I usually dance but today I wanted to do a dance that would let all my emotions out, which means I would have to do a dance style I wouldn't usually do. I put my airpods in my ears and put on a song called "Parallel World". This style was nothing like what I would usually do, which made me very insecure of doing the dance, so I locked my door, hoping that no one would try and come in while I was trying to dance.

Heath's POV:

From what I could see Ozzy was ignoring both Izzy and I, Which made me very frustrated. I was wondering what was going on at Izzys house as there would be a lot of tension in the air. All I want to do is be there for Izzy when she is having bad days, but as long as Ozzy was at the studio and is involved in Izzy and I's life that is never going to happen without having him being by her side, being the over protective brother he is.

I was laying on my bed reading a book, but nothing was making sense, because my thoughts during the book were about Izzy and Ozzy and knowing that Izzy is probably having a really bad time at home, and Ozzy is just being stupid.

No Ones POV:

For the rest of the night, the three were all doing their own things, Izzy danced till she was too tired to continue, Heath stopped reading and fell asleep and Ozzy was just watching tv and texting Richelle.

2 days later...

Ozzy still hadn't talked to Izzy or Heath, and they both realised that. Every single time it was time to eat dinner or some sort of meal Ozzy would run off to his bedroom to eat it, which was very unusual for him, as he was all about hanging out with his family.

On Monday and Tuesday, at Rehearsals he didn't even look at either of them.

It was Wednesday, and yet another rehearsal after school. Izzy and Heath both loved ending their day dancing. Wednesday's were the day when the team would practice their finals nationals routine. There was a lot of partner work throughout the routine, and Izzy and Heath were a pair. Heath and Izzy had already discussed Ozzy and the cold shoulder.

Flashback- Before school the day of rehearsal:

Izzy: So have you noticed what Ozzy's doing to us?

Heath: Ye, what does he expect us to do, all he is doing is making me mad!!

Heath: I think we should try and talk to him... Yes I know he is probably going to try and get away from us but, I just wanna try. I'd rather know whats up with him then just letting him ignore us. Thats just where drama starts.

Izzy: Well he needs to drive me to the studio, and if he doesn't he will get in trouble 😃

Heath: That's good and all, but whats that gotta do with this??

Izzy: Well You didn't let me finish!

Izzy: We can all meet in the locker room and have a chat.

Back to present moment-

Heath was sitting on the couch in the locker room waiting for the arrival of Izzy and Ozzy.

Ozzy walks in and witnesses Heath sitting on the couch. He immediately turns around and tries to walk out, but Izzy was blocking the doorway so he couldn't escape. So he walks up to his locker and grabs his stuff, while slightly listening to what the two had to say.

"Ozzy, I'm sorry but you need to stop ignoring us, you can't do it forever." Explained Heath.

"Look, I love you and all, but I just think you are going to have to get over us being friends, whatever you do or say it's not going to tear us apart!" Izzy glances over at Heath "Never."

Ozzy shuts his locker door and turns around slowly facing the two just before they walk out. He leans against his locker and finally speaks "I- I'm sorry... I didn't realise how much it was hurting you guys but I guess I was just scared."

"Sacred of what exactly?"

"That you'll get hurt, Izzy I don't want you to get hurt, you're my little sister and I care about you, I'm meant to look after you. I'm also scared that, I'll lose you as a friend, we just made up Heath, I don't wanna cause drama."

"We appreciate you apologising and giving us an explanation, but you giving us the cold shoulder started drama."

"I know, and I've realised that, and I've also realised that you guys are great friends and I can't stop that. I've realised how happy you guys make each other and all I've ever wanted is to see you happy, Izzy you always got bullied throughout your whole life, you always got hurt and I never want to see that happen again!"

"Wait, you used to get bullied??" Izzy nods her head. "By who what did they do, why would they?"

Heath was so confused, but Ozzy gave him a look, that seemed like he was telling him to stop. Again he was confused but at least they could finally be friends, without Ozzy getting mad! At least they knew why Ozzy was doing it.