𑁍 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕊𝕦𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𑁍

Its around 6:30 and you finnaly arive at Keith's house

Your POV:

*You finnaly arrive at Keith's house and you can see him squirming with excitment in the doorway.*

*You park by Keiths house, get out of the car and are met with a lung crushing hug from Keith.*

Y/n: " K-Keith i can't breathe..."

*Keith lets go of you*

Keith:" AHHH im so happy your finally here!!"

Keith: " I was waiting for you all day Y/n! man This is gonna be so fun!!"

Keith: " Alright lest head inside so we can get this party started!!"

*Keith opens the big brown door to his house, revealing the living room with a white couch and tv mounted onto the wall to the left, and the kitchen with a island counter and sliding back door to the right, next to the living room there also seemed to be a stair way, with a hallway next to it.*

*Keith walks over to the kitchen and is grabbing somthing from a cabinet*

Keith: "Are you hungry y/n ?"

Y/n: " Ya, what snacks you got"

* You walk over to the white counch and sit down, starting to pull out all the movies you brought*

Keith: "Well, i got chips, trail mix, hot pockets and.....OH!"

*pauses*

Keith: " hah! i forgot to metion....but Pico is also here!"

Keith: " He is out in the backyard taking a smoke"

Y/n: "Wh-

Y/n: *heart stops* P-Pico?!"

Keith: " Yes, Pico!!"

You:* covers face* uh.... i have to use the bathroom...."

Keith: " ok! ill be here if you need me :)"

* You rush to the bathroom while covering your bright red face*

*You get to the bathroom and gently shut the door, then sit on the toilet in excitement*

Your Inner Thoughts: "AHHHHH ive had a crush on Pico for so long, He is litteraly SO hot...i cant belive it im finally getting a chance!! Wait what if doesnt like m-*

*Keith knocks on the door*

Keith: " You good bro?"

*panicked, you opened the bathroom door with a slight grin on your face*

*Keiths holds up a big bowl of popcorn*

Keith: "Are ya ready ?!"

You: " Ya !!"

* You both walk over to the living room and sit on the couch*

Keith: "Aw shit i forgot the blankets, find a good movie while i grab some blankets ok"

You: " Ok !"

* you grab your bag and begin pull out three movies, but one of them caught your eye "hot tail" was the cover name*

*Keith was coming down the stairs with spongebob blankes in his hands*

*You shove "Hot Tail" under the couch*

Keith: " Heh i found some blankets."

Y/n: " Spongebob blankets, really?"

Keith: " Hey dont diss on the spongebob blankets like that!!"

Y/n: * Laughing* ok sorry, geez..."

* Keith gets a message on his phone, and he reads it*

Keith: " SHIT I FORGOT, I GOTTA GO!!"

Y/n: " Wha-

Keith: " ILL BE BACK IN A FEW HOURS OK!! THERE ARE SNACKS IN THE FRIDGE AND POPCORN ON THE TABLE!!"

Y/n:: " Where are y-

Keith: "BYE Y/N"

*Keiths slams the door while leaving the house*

* You sit on the couch, heavily confused*

* You look around in the now silent room*

* You pull "hot tail " out from under the couch*

Y/n: " well, i guess im gonna watch this now this should be fun heh"

* You turn on the tv *

*Then you turned off the lights*

*You lean over to the dvd player and take the odd movie out of its case*

* You press play on the dvd player and wait a few secconds....*

You: What the fuck....

(Seggs warning I guess)

*It turns out that the movie "hot tail" wasnt actually a movie but, a 30 minute long sex tape.....*

*You sat back on the couch stararing at the Tv for a while, then getting heavily turned on*

Y/n:"geez...."

* While being so turned on, you slowly put your right hand in your shirt grazing the soft skin of your chest then making your your way up to your tits *

Y/n: " mmhn...~"

*You could feel your pussys heart beat as soon as you started playing with your tits *

* You placed your left hand on your hips then reaching down into your undearwear, starting to play with your wet pussy *

Y/n: " Ah fuck~...."

* You were so distracted by the pleasure you were feeling, that you didnt notice the sound of the sliding door opening and the smell of smoke filling the room*

Pico was behind you.....

- End of ~ Startiling Suprise~