𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖

episode 8~ principal from another planet ~

episode 8
~ principal from another planet ~

"leo dooley's video log of the lunar eclipse. i'm recording tonight's events as they happen and in real time, no editing, no filters, and no special effects. that's right, folks. he's as old as he appears.l

"hey, what are you filming?" chase asked, causing valerie to look up from her spot on the couch. the position she switched to stopped bree from running her hands through the hispanic's hair, only upsetting the latter.

"the bizarre events that happen during lunar eclipses. lakes go dry, rivers turn red-"

"people won't stop talking."

"leo, please tell me you don't buy into all that lame folklore," mister davenport said as he walked back inside with martin.

"it's not folklore, it's true. during the last eclipse, i saw a bird fly backwards, and no one believed me."

"it's not that we didn't believe you. we just don't care about the things you say."

"leo, an eclipse is an astronomical event, okay? it's not witchcraft, it's science. nothing bad is gonna happen tonight."

"you spoke too soon," martin shuddered, jumping over to his daughter's side when perry ran into the mansion and slammed the door shut.

"quick, everybody hide. get down, get down, get down, get down."

"principal perry, what's wrong?" chase moved aside to check on the adult, who had thrown herself behind the couch.

"it might be faster to ask her what's right," bree stood up, adam and val doing the same.

"okay, i was up on my neighbor's roof borrowing their solar panels when i saw it."

"saw what?"

"the spacecraft. the aliens are using the lunar eclipse to hide their spaceship and invade earth."

"yeah, i read about this in line at the supermarket. it's true. aliens live among us. oh, and ryan seacrest has a great meatloaf recipe. the secret—crackers."

"you see? you see, i told you. weird things are gonna happen tonight. first, principal perry sees a spaceship, and then, adam claims to have read somehting," leo exclaimed.

"look, there are no such things as aliens. okay? it's all made up."

"there's a reason it's called science fiction."