Halloween Pt2

(And I added spice for those who requested it) (TW LEMON WARNING)(18+)

      You both held hands as you walked down the long halls of your school towards your overly large gymnasium particularly tall doors for the giant that attended this school. Dexter gave you a comforting squeeze on your hand you stared down those doors, of course you were nervous; this could really change some things. A larger part of you didn't care, because you weren't alone and Dexter made you feel better, feel like a human being; so no matter what anyone said he was for yo, no one was gonna stop that. You reassured yourself that you wouldn't let anyone, not even Apple, come between you two. "Ready?", he asked as he looked at you with a smile. You nodded and smiled back as you both walked into the party. You weren't involved with the part planning simply due to you not wanting to deal with all the princess drama, but you had to say this was a hexellent party. Bloody hand prints and spiderwebs covered the walls along with black, red and dark purple streamers. Melody Piper was Dj'ing and she was one of the best DJ's in all of BookEnd. Everyone was dressed up, even Headmaster Grimm, but he was dressed as himself but darker, but you guess it counted. Cerise ran up to you, smiling widely when she saw your hand in Dexter's, "Wow, I respect the rebelliousness", she said, "You guys wanna dance, our friends are in the middle". "Sure, we'll be right there", Dexter said as he took a deep breath. Cerise nodded, still smiling as she went back. "Lets have fun, to hex with Grimm and Apple", you said as you smiled, feeling encouraged by Cerise. He agreed and you two walked into the center of the vibrant yet dark dance floor. Cerise, you, Maddi, Briar and Dexter and a few others were having fun on the dance floor, being silly, occasionally Dex and you flirted infront of them and received and genuinely warm and supportive response. After a while, you got a bit tired and the lights and dancing and little room was a bit overwhelming, "Hey Dex, lets go get some snacks?", you suggested. "Alright, I'll get the drinks, you get the snacks and I'll find us a spot",  he said before kissing your cheek. You smiled and separated, going off the dance floor till you reached the snack table. "Care for tea cakes from the Hatter's tea shop?", Baba Yaga asked. "Thanks Madam Yaga", you said as she served you some on your plate, you went to put some more treats on your plate when you spotted them out of the corner of your eye, Apple and Raven. 

      They were at a table, talking and occasionally looking in your general direction while they did so. A pang of panic, guilt and hatred hit you in your chest as you took a deep breath. "To hex with this, they're acting like children", you thought as you went directly at them. They both looked at you, pausing their previous conversation, "Can we help you?", Apple asked politely, though her voice dripped with venom. "If you both have something to say, might as well say it now. I'm right here and listening", you said in an irked voice. "Listen Y, n, I know how you feel about me, but Apple has a point. You can't act out like this, you keep saying you don't want to be seen as evil, but that's all your showing people right now. Why deny it?", Raven said with a defeated sigh. "Are you kidding Rav? She literally has been setting me up left and right to make me look the villain and every time I defend myself or my partner, I'm the bad guy?!", you said angrily, "You're my sister, I Thought you'd know better". "I do know better, but I also know who you are- did you say partner?", she interrupted her own thoughts. You smirked at apple, staring wickedly at both of them, "Yeah, my partner, Dexter Charming, they guy I'm dating. And its not a secret anymore, so tell whoever you want Apple, I don't care. You both can suck it", you sneered as you turned and went, not listening anymore to what Raven or Apple had to say. You shook your head and focused as you spotted Dexter once more. As you quickly went over, you noticed he was a bit wobbly, but then again you both were dancing for a bit so it makes sense. "I got the drinks ", he said as he handed you some of your (favorite, soda). "Thanks princey", you said as you tried to push aside what had occurred. "C'mon you freaks and dark creatures, all of you on the dance floor for the final partner dance before we announce who the Hellish Queen and King are !", Melody cheered into the mic before playing a spooky yet sensual song, literally almost forcing the couples to the floor. You took another bite of a teacake before sipping your drink and going with Dexter to the floor once more. You looked at Dexter, smiling mischievously as you let  Melody's tunes move your body for you. Normally Melody didn't like to use her ability to control with music at all, but she wanted to cause a bit of trouble on this spooky night. You swayed with him, your body's in sync as you danced, what surprised you a bit was when you felt Dexter's hands on your waist, feeling you up slightly. You turned to face him and he pulled you closer as you did this. "Having fun Dex?", you asked, unable to avoid the light blush on your cheeks as you so close at the moment. "Sorry, you just look amazing under this lighting and the way your dressed", he said without stuttering, though inside he was a complete nervous wreck and his face was a dark red hue. You put your arms on his shoulders, interested and curious in his current behavior, but also wary. There was a new feeling between you two as your hips grinded against each other, his eyes sparkling with a look you couldn't recognize from him; your faces so close, but not together. He slowly stopped dancing and you did the same, stuck on his dark mesmerizing lapiz eyes as he gently pulled your face to his, passionately kissing you. You went along with it, almost entranced by him as you kissed back, your body on his and your hand on his hair. He tasted different, his mouth had a sweeter taste and something you couldn't identify. You and Dex would have continued has this not happened. "Miss Melody, I will not allow such nonsense to occur at my school, party or not!", Headmaster Grimm said as he grabbed a mic.