"your what?"

4 days later ,
Georgie's POV: four days have passed now and I haven't been so scared in my life. There's just one more day until Ben comes home and then i have to tell him , I had a good feeling about this but at the same time I didn't know what to expect. My mind had many thoughts like "is he gonna be mad or maybe leave me?" I hated thinking that.

It was early in the morning I couldn't sleep these past few days very well especially missing him , my mind then went to my mom.. what would she think?!. I was freaking out at this point but if she didn't mind us dating then why would she be mad at this? I don't know maybe i should just stop overthinking everything. I yawn as I got out of bed , I checked the time and it was 8 in the morning jesus I really need to stop waking up to early.

I took a warm shower so i'll at least be refreshed, I took about a hour in there so by the time I got out it was already 9:30. I quickly changed into some jeans and a sweatshirt (something comfortable) I just ate a bowl of cereal and walked out of the apartment , it was a sunny morning but yet refreshing. I decided i'll do some shopping since I barely have anything in the apartment still , I stopped by to get some plants and some furniture stuff.

After shopping for 3 hours I decided it was time for me to head back home It was lunch time so I decided to go by diner I used to work back when i was younger. I walked in and a lot has changed my old manger was still there oh how nice she was to me , "Jamie is that you? " I asked happily. She turned around and smiled " Oh Georgie it's good to see you" she said hugging me "It's good to see you too , wow it's been almost 5 years since I lost saw you!" I squealed.

"Well after five years i'm still the manger" she laughed "Of course your the best one in town" I said while she chuckled ." How have you been sweetie?" she asked me not knowing if I should tell her "Oh i've been alright just the same as always" I smiled "Thats good , have you by any chance met a boy yet?" she winked "Actually I have." I smiled "Ohh Georgie that's great , and who's this lucky man?"

"Well do you remember that guy I used to talk about almost all the time and how me and him used to be close back when we were filming the last Narnia movie?" I smiled at that memory. "Of course I do!! but Georgie i'm so glad your together with him from what I hear he's a really nice man." "He really is , he's caring , loyal , nice basically everything you ever wanted in a man". "and when do I get to meet him" she giggled "Well he actually gets here tomorrow so i'll stop by in the afternoon with him if that's all right" a smiled formed on her "Thats alright i'm here basically everything" we laughed.

"Well what can I get you Georgie? " she said taking out her note and pen "oh yes , i'll have the usual a cheeseburger with some fries at the side and also for my drink i'll like to have water" I looked up as she was writing everything down. "Alright it'll be right up" she left smiling , i sign and stared out the window it was such a beautiful day out but then I saw her. A beautiful young girl with blonde hair and blue eyes came through the door , she did look familiar.

I just shook my head and took my phone out to text Ben since I missed him so much , "Hi love how are you?" I texted him. I put my phone down since Jamie alright brought my food I decided to eat so i'll be back before the sun comes down even tho it's barely 1 in the afternoon but the sun sets really early. I was walking home when I felt someone tap on my shoulder , I turned around to look "Hi are you Georgie?" It was the girl from the diner I wonder how she even knew my name.

"Uhh yes and who are you?" I said confused "Oh i'm Amy" that name sounded familiar. "If you don't mind me asking how do you know my name?" I said with a smile "right right , well aren't you friends with Ben?" she looked so familiar "I- yes yes I am" she smiled when I said that "I'm Ben's ex". I felt my heart drop It looked like the world was spinning , I couldn't believe it "Oh.. nice to meet you" I said with a fake smile. "I know it might sound weird but I didn't actually think I would meet you" she giggled , she seemed so nice "Oh well I didn't either" I laughed playing along. "It's been one year since i've seen him , it feels like forever" she chucked.

"It's been eight years since I saw him but now since he lives here now I get to see him everyday." I smiled "Ahh I could imagine , do you know anywhere he could be? I got something to tell him" she smiled brightly I felt my cheeks go red with jealousy of course I didn't want to tell her me and ben are together , at least not now. "He's actually out of town right now but he'll be back tomorrow afternoon." I said "Great, I just wanted to tell him that i'm pregnant, with his child" she smiled widely at that point I felt my heart break into a million of pieces.. "Your what?" I said.

A/N: Hii guys so I hope uu like this chapter, I will try to update as soon as possible, well i love uu all please comment and vote🥰 .