Half Brother

Otherwise known as, Adding prototype Bakugou without making him Katsuki's twin.

Alright so let's say Bakugou's dad wasn't getting along with  his wife for a bit. They had a fight and he left the house to try and cool off.
Maybe he got drunk...maybe he remained sober, either way he ends up in bed with another woman. She is blonde and sort of resembles his wife but her hair is straight/curly/not spikey. Her eyes are also green/blue/whatever different color prototype Bakugou has in some of the fan art.

How he feels about the hook up is something you decide. Anyway he goes back home and makes up with his wife.

Bakugo and his half brother are VERY close in age (but prototype is the older one).

During Izuku's younger years he runs into Bakugou's half brother, who is named whatever you like so long as his last name isn't Bakugou.
Izuku is shocked that this person looks near identical to his friend. Prototype befriends him and is much nicer than Bakugou...though his blunt statements do get taken in the wrong way by those who don't know him.

Prototype has been trying to convince Izuku that this Bakugou person isn't really his friend if he keeps bullying him. It's only during middle school that it actually starts to work. (Which makes Bakugou even more angry at Izuku who is trying to ignore him)

Prototype did, however, convince Izuku to train with him to be a hero. After all even if Izuku did have a quirk he would need to be in good physical health to capture the villains. So Izuku is already post workout montage by the time the events of episode 1 begin...but with added flexibility and his own fighting style.

Prototype has a quirk that replicates Roy Mustang's ability from fullmetal alchemist (brotherhood) just without the gloves.

Whenever he snaps his fingers he creates a spark and using this spark he can create flames. These flames always hit their targets and move to avoid things but he has to choose a target before he triggers it because once he sets the flames course he cannot change it.
He can choose how powerful the flames will be, how big it will get, and where it will burn.

(Anyone that needs a better explanation, please look at Roy Mustang fight scenes in Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood)

Izuku getting One For All is up to you.

Either way Prototype will be taking Mineta's place in class 1-A (and BOY will there be drama when he and Bakugou meet. Not only about how they look identical but also because Prototype is protective over Izuku....and totally willing to bluntly list all of the things he has done to his friend.)

Entire Bakugou family drama ensues later on(maybe season3 arc?), Prototype being disappointed that he is related to 'that asshole'
Izuku freaking out because he thought they knew about their relation.

Shoto's conspiracy theorist brain coming up with random ideas about Prototype coming from another dimension to steal Izuku from his meaner version, the goosebumps book about evil twins in the mirror, whatever you want.

Prototype may or may not have somehow befriended Dabi between middle school and UA (accidentally, they just ran into each other and...got along. Izuku knows him too, they would all chat during training idk)
...and asked him for help with helping Shoto because he heard Shoto tell Izuku his story too. (Dabi's anger towards Endeavor grows so much more, he also feels a bit like shit because he left his siblings behind...not entirely intentional but still)

Stain fight remains canon.

When the fact that Bakugou and Prototype are half siblings gets out Bakugou looses his shit. The class accepts this because it was obvious. Mitsuki also looses her shit.
Prototype's mom doesn't give a shit, she certainly didn't know he was married but it's too late to care now. Beside she ended up having a son thanks to that one night stand. (Perhaps she had been trying to have a child for a while, gave up and went to enjoy herself, and was surprised that she was finally pregnant)

Bonus points if---

Prototype is all about affection. hugs, platonic cuddles, giving compliments when they are due. He'll still be blunt but he doesn't realize it upsets people.

He is just as smart as Bakugou but, because he isn't flying into a rage so often, he regularly gets better scores than Bakugou (pissing the pomeranian off even more)

The deku squad "kidnapping" Todoroki on the regular to hang out (before they enter the dorms, afterwards they dont HAVE to kidnap him but sometimes do it for fun)

Dabi sometimes being included in the demo squad outings, the deku squad not staring at his scars, and him having no idea how to handle how pure but also TERRIFYING these kids are. (His brother, the Iida boy, and Izuku all attempted to murder Stain. Yeah he may agree with stains ideology but considering they didn't want to die themselves when running into him he didn't blame them)
He also sometimes overhears the girls making plots to "remove" a perverted boy in their neighboring class, their plans are well thought out....he may or may not have gotten into deep conversation with them about hiding/getting rid of the corpse.....

Izuku thinks he can't dance, Prototype has videos to share with the class of training (the spin dance type move he did in that episode where he fought Bakugou) that prove he has the ability but over thinks it when he TRIES to dance.

Bakugou's dad wanting to get to know his other son, crying when he does because he isn't an angry blonde terror.

Bakugou's canon character development, but he still hates prototype.

During summer camp the league kidnapping the wrong kid. Instead of Bakugou they got Prototype. Whoops. They're frustrated, he consoles them because he's been mistaken for Bakugou before, they're confused because he's consoling them over it. Honestly everytime they try to scare him he's just nice to them and compliments their skills. They may or may not let him go via Kurogiri.

During the concert, because Idk if they just did the one song or multiple but I'm making them do multiple, Prototype was first on the special effects crew. On one of the other songs he is a singer.

Shoto's siblings meeting his friends and Prototype being VERY blunt about his opinions over the abuse they went through. (Natsuo was just happy his brother had friends, now he ADORES his bro's friends hahaha)

[Not including any more in order to prevent spoilers for the anime watchers only.]

Not really sure where to go with this but take it and have fun i guess
Ships dont matter to a multi shipper so go with whatever.