Chapter 20: Saying Goodbye

Tears stinged in my grey eyes. People were coming in out of my room getting things. Magcon was helping to pack the truck up with everything. I was hugging Brooke goodbye.

"I'll call you every week, sis," Brooke said, "I hate it everytime you leave."

"Well, I'll stay longer next time," I said. I stayed for two weeks this time. Hey, Magcon has to go on the Magcon tour soon. They came two weeks early so they have to start tomorrow.

"Your stuffs loaded," Hayes appeared behind me and I hugged him. He was taller than me and I was wearing heels. Either I'm short or he's tall. I beg for the latter bc my baby may be short too.

I got into the truck with Rayn and Luna. They were going to stay at my new condo a couple days to give the illusion that we went to New York instead of about 25 miles away. Luna was even moving in and out of her parents house, so she'll be around more to help. I love her for that.

After everything was unpacked and we took the truck back we tried to figure out what the best way to care for an unfathered child was to be. Well, I grew up without a father and I turned out fine without the fact that I was currently pregnant. That's being blamed on my abusive mother.

"No more dying your hair so lets wash all those chemicals out," Luna said and pulled me to the mast bathroom so we can wash all the blue out and soon I was back to being firecracker red. I almost forgot about that color. Luna pulled it into a fishtail braid.

"You can't eat spicy food," Rayn stood at the doorway watching us, "No Takis, no buffalo strips or hot wings or hot sauce on your pizza. You have to eat healthier."

"Ugh," I looked down at my belly, "You're ruining me, my child."

"Don't start the fetus out with mommy issues," Luna pulled my hair signaling it was done, "Lord knows you're family has enough of those."

"You two are going to make the best aunties ever," I smiled at them.

"We're going to spoil the hell out of her. I have a feeling its a girl," Rayn said, "If you had a lady, what would you name her?"

"Mika Rose. Alina Marie. Ooh, I know, Luna Rayn," I said.

"Like the moon's tears," Luna said as she started to do Rayn's hair, "What about a boy?"

"Austin Jacob. Reece George. Kendall Sean," I said, "Spelled S-E-A-N."

"Good to mix him in somewhere in this web of lies. It is his kid," Rayn said, "Will the baby have his last name."

"No, I'll hyphen it. Frederick-Mendes." I said and they nodded.

"Will you ever tell him?" Luna asked me.

"I really don't know," I shook my head.

−−−−−−→

Ay Yo, It's Sloane!

It is all so sad. I know.

More drama to come.

Sorry to play with your emotions.

Song of the chapter- Breakeven, The Script