Regarding the "Carmen Gay lol" meme

1) I did not make it. Someone sent it to me. Don't give me hate for something I didn't do.
2) in this day and age gay does not mean exclusively liking the same sex, it can be used to mean anything that's not straight (bi, pan, ace etc) thus the meme never implies that Carmen only likes girls.
3) in the show It is never stated/implied what Carmen identifies as.
I prefer to keep an open mind, the only thing I consistently refer to her as is confused, because she has mixed emotions in all potential shipping situations we see.
I do ship redcrackle, but I also ship carulia. You can like more than one ship, that's like taking me to the fruit shop and saying "you can only buy apples. No oranges, no bananas, just apples."
It is never stated that Carmen is straight, I personally interpret her as bi or pan.
Don't take offence to the meme, it's not hurting anyone it's just for laughs.
If I see any fighting in the comments I will take the entire book offline. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, just don't fight about it. Every ship (except adult x minor & incest ones) is valid. I don't want this book to be a vessel for people to fight about their ships, there is too much of that in this fandom already.