4. Pleasure Pill

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

This amazing chapter has been written by our lovely humanbeingonmars.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Namjoon's fingers drummed a tune on the steering wheel as he was nervously waiting for his passenger. 

Suddenly, Jin opened the cab door,  startling Namjoon. He smiled behind his mask as he settled himself in his seat.

Namjoon looked at Jin through the rearview mirror feeling a blush creep up his neck when their eyes met. 

Gripping the steering wheel with slightly trembling hands, Namjoon started the engine and then they were off.

~Time Skip~

Two weeks have passed since Namjoon started being Jin's driver.
Yet his nerves seemed to have grown each time he picked Jin from the regular place. 

The words spoken between them were the usual words of greeting, a comment about the weather thrown in here or there.

Nothing special had developed in between them but Namjoon found himself remembering Jin's words. 

Jin's voice almost haunted him, the sweet melody kept him awake for hours, intoxicating him.  

Even the most trivial words from Jin would be engraved on Namjoon's heart.

This time when Namjoon picked up Jin, he could tell something was off. His 'good day' sounded rather forced. 

Namjoon sneaked a look at him through the rear view mirror and suppressed a gasp as he saw Jin's eyes. 

Those eyes were bloodshot and puffy as if he had been crying all day. At that moment Jin sniffled, proving Namjoon's suspicions right.

"Would you like a tissue?" Namjoon kept his gaze on Jin through the rear view mirror.

Jin's eyes widened, it was true he had a bad day but he didn't expect Namjoon to notice or say anything about it. 

He nodded slowly as Namjoon passed him a few tissues and a mini chocolate bar with almonds. 

Jin took the tissues gratefully and looked at Namjoon curiously, "How did you know this one is my favourite?"

Namjoon smiled, "You said so on the show."

Jin smiled brightly at him and Namjoon felt his heart-rate picking up yet once again.  

~Time Skip~

Namjoon smiled, tired, as he entered his apartment. He changed into a loose t-shirt and some sweatpants before going to bed. 

He laid on his bed, eyes wide open and his thoughts running wild. 

He thought of his childhood, his dreams, his ambitions and then he thought of Seokjin. 

"I'm addicted," he thought, "I'm addicted to him. I shouldn't but here I am lost in this maze. Hearing him does bring me pleasure. To admit, he's my pleasure pill afterall."

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

The Sevenly Writer to continue further will be btsluvfantasy.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹