007 𝓪𝓷𝓭 011 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓿𝓮𝓻

Once they got back to Mikes house, she was so on edge with the girl in the room

Once they got back to Mikes house, she was so on edge with the girl in the room. Annie just observed the girl. The girl squented at Annie.

"What's your name?" Mike asked.

Annie knew her name but she didn't want to seem sus to everyone. Sense she has been in Hawkins she covered up her tattoo that read 007 so noone could find out.

Eleven showed her wrist and the boys examined her wrist.

"Eleven what does that mean?" Dustin asked.

"That's her name..." Annie said randomly.

"Yes." Eleven said. "And your Seven..." She said blankly.

Annie's eyes went wide. "Uh who's Seven?" She said narrowing her eyes at the girl infront of her.

"Papas, best." Eleven said tears gathering in her eyes, causing Annie get tears through her eyes too.

"Well yeah she's her dads favorite but her name isn't Seven her name is Julianna." Lucas said rolling his eyes.

"Annie for short!" Dustin added in chopping on a potato chip.

Annie rolled her eyes at Dustin. "Stop talking while chewing get some manners."

"Mean now." Eleven said about Seven.

"She's always been mean." Mike said.

"More like a bitch." Lucas said under his breath.

"Bitch?" Eleven said confused.

"It's when someone is over the top rude and is known as a female dog." Mike said trying not to have the young girl confused. "How about we call you El for short?" Mike asked.

El noded her head.

"I'll get you a change of clothes that aren't wet." Mike told El while walking over to the laundry basket. He grabbed the clothes and gave them to El. She went to pull up her hospital gown.

"Stop! Stop! Stop! There's a thing called a bathroom!" Annie yelled. And she covered Mikes eyes with her arm and while reaching she covered Lucas's eyes and then covered Dustin's eyes with her other hand. "God!" She huffed and took her hands and arm away.

El then turned the boys around and went to change again. Annie grabbed her arms and then grabbed her hand and showed her to the bathroom. Annie walked away thinking El would close the door. But El didn't so Mike went to close it and then they stared at each other and then El said "No."

"No?" Mike asked.

Annie was sitting on the couch staring into space and out of nowhere her eyes started going black and the lightbulb broke and luckily for her it was pitch black so noone seen the blood coming from her eyes.

She whipped it away.

Then Mike grabbed a flashlight and shinned them in Annie's ice blue eyes she squinted because of the light in her eyes.