CHAPTER 7

Sana's POV:

"Sana-yah~ Wake up!* Dahyun was waking me up and what the hell I feel so comfortable here.

Wait--

WHY THE HELL AM I NAKED????

I SLEPT AT THE COUCH??? I THOUGHT I WAS SLEEPING AT MY--

"You didn't slept at our room babe." Dahyun smiles at me like nothing happend, WHY THE FUCK IS SHE SO CALM??? I-I FUCKED HER LAST NIGHT??

I LOST MY FUCKING VIRGINITY...

"S-Stop calling me babe, we aren't couples okay?? We're just friends." I said.

"Do friends sleep together naked?" Dahyun said as she sticked out her tongue.

"You fucking psycho--" the doorbell didn't finnished my sentence and i quickly get up and wear my jacket.

"Hi Sana!" The girl from my school school said. (Jihyo)

"Oh! Thomassss!!!" I jockingly said and hugged my friend while looking at my back seeing that Dahyun vanished.

"Why are you not going to school, Sana?" Jihyo asked.

"Well I'm expelled right? For getting into a fist fight." I said.

"Oh! I forgot about that." Jihyo said.

I laughed and saw Dahyun below the table and playing with my dick.

It felt good.

Good thing Jihyo didn't notice it cuz' she's really busy

My dick made its way to dahyun's mouth and Dahyun sucking it really fast.

This is bad....

"Sana, I'm going home now. My mom texted me, BYE!" Jihyo said.

"Great! I'll ahhmmm~i'll see you on monday!!" I manage to hold my moan quickly zipped my pants on and get through the door.

"Wake up early alright! *sigh* You really need a fucking girlfriend or something." Jihyo said.

I gave her a smile and locked my front door.

"Wtf is that Dahyun?? I just have sex with you last night and now you want to have sex with you again?" I said and Dahyun just smiled.

Dahyun pushed me on the couch and placed her pussy in my dick and begin moving gently

"Arghh~!!" Dahyun moaned

"Fuck!!" I couldn't resist it! Her tight pussy makes my head gone crazy!!

I switched our position making myself on top and moving faster.

"Sorry Dahyun-- AHH! you're pussy feels so good." I said grabbing Dahyun's waist.

Dahyun's moans is getting louder so I decided to shut her up with a kiss.

Dahyun's POV:

S-Sana kissed me? I-I couldn't believed it.

"AHH~Daddy fasterr." I said and I can see Sana's face is becoming red as a tomatoe.

My powers are recharging now.

"More Daddy~ AHHH FASTER MMMHHH~" I said.

I swear Sana is very horny right now.

I can feel Sana and I are cumming so I decided to pull Sana for a one passionate kiss.

"Dahyun-ahh! I'M CUMMING~" Sana said between the kisses and I felt her hot semen inside of me.

I rolled my eyes in the back of my head and felt Sana laying by my side.

She fell asleep again.

15 mins later...

"Dahyun, wake up." I heard Sana's voice from the kitchen.

I got up

"Dahyun, I made you a dinner. It's bibimbap." Sana said holding two plates placing them on the table.

It smell so nice~~~

"W-Well it's my first time that someone made me a food." I said and making Sana smiled.

I picked the spoon and fork and began eating

It's delicious!!!

Sana is staring at me while eating my dinner makes me feel comfortable.

Sana's POV:

She's really cute while eatinggg!!!!!

Fuck!!

I hope she likes my own bibimbap recipe

She's really eating it I can't believe it!!!! She's gonna be a good friend like Jihyo.