Produce 5201314 the Beginning

A/N: The room looks kind of like this but with purple details and instead of the X imagine that it's a diamond with a purple orchid. Video in the external link (you can watch if you want) The MC's outfits are in the comments section

Time, Date, and Place: 11 pm, 21st February 2020, Seoul, South Korea

(Jae of Day6)

Jae: It's time for you to open your ears. You must have been waiting for this. Produce 5201314 is coming soon. This is for you. You will be able to meet the trainees in advance.

IZ*ONE: Produce 5201314 the Beginning.

(Welcome)

They all clapped.

IZ*ONE: "Eyes on me! As soon as we become one, everyone remembers! Hello, we are IZ*ONE.

Jae: We've gathered here for a special reason. Do you know what that is?

IZ*ONE: What is that? What is that?

Jae: Are you really sure you don't know?

(IZ*ONE doesn't know anything.)

Jae: A lot of you must be so curious about Produce 5201314. And we are here... to give you a huge spoiler on it.

(That's unbelievable.)

(I'm thrilled.)

Yujin: Then just like 2018 and last year, are we going to watch pre-meeting video clips?

Eunbi: My goodness!

Chaewon: I don't want to remember that!

Honda: It's so embarrassing.

Sakura: It's really so embarrassing.

Jae: Of course, we'll watch them. And I have obtained... unseen footage in secret.

Minju: For real?

Jae: This special episode will be... the best of the best. I hope you don't miss out on anything... from the beginning to the end. All right.

(National Producer, please don't change the channel.)

(This is the biggest spoiler of all time.)

Jae: We are going to check out the "We are your Dreamgirls (Pick Me)" performance.

(The hidden scenes of the "We are your Dreamgirls (Pick Me)" performance will be revealed.)

(We are going to reveal their 1.5 minute PR.)

(Their runway show will be revealed for the first time!)

(Their charity concert will be revealed for the first time as well!)

(Their charity fashion show will also be revealed for the first time!)

(We will show everything!)

Sakura: I have a question. How come it's Produce 5201314, instead of "Produce 101"?

Wonjong: 5201314.

Jae: That's a very good question. 520 sounds like "I love you" in Chinese and 1314 sounds like "For ever,". So if you combine them you get something that sounds like "I love you forever". Or "One life, one world".

Yena: That sounds very cute.

Jae: It does, doesn't it? We have prepared a powerful spoiler.

IZ*ONE: I'm curious. I'm anxious to know. Please show us. I want to see it.

Jae: The first spoiler is... It's the first runway show on Produce 5201314.

Jae: In order to let them show off their charms... to National Producers, even more, we have prepared a runway show... on Produce 5201314 for the first time.