Chapter 1 : How You Meet

William :

One nigth, you walked in the street when a nobleman pushed you into a dark avenue. You tryied to escape but he Block you. You have seen in his eyes lust and you knowing how it was going on. But you'll not let him do his stuff. No one was in the town. Yelling was  such a lost of time. And even if someone heard you, they'll said you were the faulty. Why ? Because you are a middle class.

The only choice you had was taking the first item you could find and pray that you would manage to debating you. The man started to hit you when suddently you catched a stone and hit the man at the head. You hit him with so much forces that he fall on the ground. He didn't move.

You were shocked, not sure of what do you do when suddently you felt a hand on your shoulders. Scared, you jumped few step back. The man sligthly laughed . You were confused. He took the pulse of the man layed on the floor and his face became more serious. He was dead.  The blond man asked you :

-Have you killed him?

You was not sure the answer you do done. You simply nodded your head. After all, even if you had lied you thougth he was not stupid. He nodded.

-I see. Go back to your home miss. I suppose he tryied to... hurt you. I will take care of it. But you do not speak about this event. At anyone. That's clear?

The blond male smilled at you but you were able to see he was serious and you were not sure that he do it for you or for him. He understood you didn't trust him so he give you a warm smile.

-If you want to talk about that, come to the moriarty mansion.

You weren't really sure you could trust this unknow. He also saw this and to proove his words,he said to you his name :

-My name is William James Moriarty.

And, after taken the  body on his back he mooved away, and disapear in the dark town.

Louis:

You was a proletarian who lived in the street.Not because you are too poor to have a house but because you use the little money you have to pay food, books and blankets for the children and most generaly, all the people who lived there. 

One day, you just exit a bakery when a nobleman run into you. That was not your fault but he said you were a liar. You've recongnise this face. It was the face of a man, who was suspected to kiddnap, use like tools and kill some youngs  girls. He was nevers judged because a lack of proofs and also because he said her maids had just run away because she were too bad to serve a man of his social class. But you were not stupid. You know he killed all these girls. And you've got your confirmation when he proposed you, to arrange both of you, to work for him instead of paying.

Of course, you refused but now, you will have to find money. That's what you thougth. But he insisted. Your friends, so all the proletarian you helped and you liked, came because they wanted to help you. Not because you helped them, just because they cared about you. The nobleman have seen this as an opportunity. He asked a larg sum. But no one will could find this. That was too excessive for poor likes you and them. And more, you wouldn't including them. You like all of them and you wouldn't let them be used by this shity man.

You breathed quickened. You sallowed and a tear ran down your cheeck. You knowing wath will happened to you but you had no other choice. You tried said something when a man had wipe your tear out and speak. He was beautiful with his red eyes so unordinary and his glasses.

-Sorry mister Random but this young girl can't accept your proposition since she is already one of the maid of my family.

The guy looked your (false) master annoyed and grab your wrist.