Brightwin

_______________

At office

" Nannie bring those files here . .." said win but didn't recieved a reply so he smacked few files on his table and shouted " now go what are you looking at " making Nannie shiver.
Everyone else was staring at win but then back to normal as they know win does this atleast once a month but someone was really worried that why is win behaving like this ?

Tay has already informed win about the wedding surprise so he had to work on that also . Win decided to take bright's help. So both of them had planned to meet outside after office ends.

On the other hand after handling the files Nannie went back to her desk and she was on the verge of crying when  bright patted her shoulder and said " don't worry , everything will be alright" Nannie just nodded and they discussed about their work and both of them went to have lunch together in cafeteria .

Bright doesn't like to chat much with some unknown people and now he has to bear the most talkative girl whose talks are not coming to an end .
Somehow bright is just bearing .

____________

Win's pov

I don't know why can't I see Nannie with bright . This is really exasperating.
Win controll yourself you have work to do .

After some time

I am finally done with my work now it's time to have my lunch .
There are no tables available oh there's a one but already 2 are seating there. What the fuck what is bright doing with her now . The two of them are getting over clingy. Wait I feel my hands wet. Oh shit I squeezed my bottle. I threw away the bottle and then took my lunch to my table and had it .

Time skips

Now I and bright are there at a cafe for planning. There is no one in the cafe except three of us. The bad thing is he again has a girl around him and it's too hard for me to control now.

Shit! Where is her hand going. Oh she touched his shirt and now she is opening his button. I don't know what happened to me I just immediately pushed her aside and now both of them are literally staring at me . " why did you push me?" Asked that girl in an angry tone . " because you can't control your hands " said I. "Then what's your problem the one with whom I was doing this with is enjoying " said she
" ah enjoying!! The shit can't you see his expressions you ..." said I
" why are you worried about who is he to you by the way ??"
" don't tell me a colleague or that shit " said she

I didn't knew how to reply ." Speak .... if you don't have the answer than get the fuck out and leave me and him alone."
Said she.
This line of her really irritated me . I don't know how  did I get courage but I just went near bright's face and then kissed his lips . My heart was about to pop out on feeling his soft lips . I backed away but that bitch was still looking at me " anybody could just give a peck on someone's ...." she didn't need to say more and I again leaned towards bright and then started kissing him and the part that made me happy was he returned my kiss . I brought my tongue demanding entery which he gave very easily now our tongues were mingling with each other and fighting for dominance obviously ........

He won and he was now moving his tongue through every corner of my mouth and was holding me tightly from my waste and I didn't came to know when I sat on his lap. We broke our kiss but the string of saliva was still there I again grabbed his lips and kissed him too passionately. This time I  was in lead. He was holding my hair to intensify the kiss and my hands were on his shoulder.

 He was holding my hair to intensify the kiss and my hands were on his shoulder

...

_____________
How was it ??????
Do let me know .
I am really hungry for your comments and votes not in a bad way but your votes and comments just gives me happiness 😊.
Love you all