Part 1

Sakura's POV

fireworks were in the sky, him sitting next to me and us being alone, this is the perfect moment to tell him how I feel. "Nozaki I love you!" I told him as the fireworks still in the sky

He bent over and whispered into my ear" I love you to Sakura."My heart skipped a beat.then he turned his head to my face and gave me a soft little kiss.

- time skip to the next day -

I was so nervous after the kiss I just blushed and ran away. I don't know what I should say to him now, ok think Chiyo how do you make it up to Nozaki for running away, "Chiyo!" I turned around and it was Nozaki! Oh know Chiyo what are you going to do, I mean I guess I could just tell him that I'm sorry I mean he knows how I feel and he feels the same why, Then suddenly I felt that soft kiss again, he pulled away from the kiss and spoke."Chiyo well you go out with me!" " Y-yes". "Ok then meet me at my house tomorrow at 6:00pm ok".ok chiyo omg you're going out with nozaki wait! Is it just us doing manga together knowing him that's probably what we're going to do.

Nozakis pov

"Hey mikoshiba!" " Yeah what's up Nozaki?" " I asked chiyo out on a date and i don't know what to do. I thought we would just do manga together but i feel like that's not romantic". "Ok first Nozaki, you're right don't do manga! It's not romantic at all, make her dinner you're really good at cooking". "Mikoshiba i don't know what her favorite food is and if i make the wrong thing she may not want to do maga anymore or even be my girlfriend i don't even know if we're dating yet". " Nozaki, she confessed her love you're going out on a date, so she's not just going to leave you."