Confession - Chapter 7 (The End)

Word Count: 1,610

~Sapnap's POV~

I was sleeping peacefully on my bed, until the sun rays shined on my eyes which woke me up. I sat up on my bed and looked at the time on my phone, it read 2 pm. Finally, I woke up without having someone wake me up by kicking my door open, or even calling me around 8-10 am. I stood up and walked towards my closet, getting some clothes and walking to my bathroom. I was undressing myself, I heard my phone ringing inside my room. I sighed as I walked out the bathroom only in my boxers, grabbing my phone and seeing George was calling me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Bold=George    Regular=Sapnap)

Hey George

Hey Sapnap

What ya doing?

Oh nothing, I was about to take a shower, what about you?

Nothing either

Hey, I was wondering if maybe you wanted to hang out later? You know, just the two of us?

Sure, what time and where?

I was wondering maybe we could go to that park you, Tommy and Tubbo always go to, around 7 pm so we can watch the sun set?

That sounds amazing, I'm down

Alright, I'll pick you up around 6:50 pm, bye

Okay, bye

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hung up and threw my phone onto my bed, walking back inside the bathroom and taking off my boxers. I turned on the water from the shower, waiting for it to warm up and soon enough getting inside.

Once I was out the bathroom and completely clothed, I checked the time and it was exactly 3:05 pm, I guess I took my sweet time in the shower today. I sighed as I wondered what I should do today while I waited for the time to hit 7... I guess I could binge watch movies while I wait. I walked out of my room, walking downstairs and into the kitchen where I began making a bowl of popcorn. As I waited for the popcorn to finish, I walked over to the TV and turned it on, going to my Netflix account and searching for a movie I could watch. One I found one, which was 2 hours long, I grabbed my bowl of popcorn and sat down on the couch. I noticed there was a blanket and pulled it over my waist, beginning to eat the popcorn as I watched the movie.

~Dream's POV~

"YOU HAVE TO HELP ME GET READY! I HAVE TO LOOK MY BEST, I HAVE TO MAKE SURE SAPNAP HAS A GOOD TIME! MAYBE I SHOULD BUY HIM FLOWERS! WAIT, NO! IT'S NOT A DATE, BUT MAYBE I SHOULD BUY HIM SOMETHING! DREAM HEEEEEEEEEEEELP!" George screamed while he walked back and forth through his living room, I sighed as I took a few seconds to think. It was around 6 pm so George had to hurry. 

"Okay, maybe you should wear a buttoned up shirt... a white one, with some jeans?" I said, more like questioned my own fashion advice.