Flashback.

Hi my name is faith Evans I am 13 years old I live in an orphanage. Why? *flashback* "I hate you! You're worthless!" My father yelled at me and pulled my hair. My mother watched in the corner drinking a beer and smoking a cigarette and just laughed evilly. I began to sob until my father yelled "don't think about making one sound or I'll punish you!" I immediately quieted too afraid to make a sound not wanting to get beat or worst. "Get up and go clean the house NOW!" My father yelled I tried to get up but couldn't I was too weak from not being fed properly and being beat almost all the time the other times I'm locked away in a dirty cold room all day. When my father saw that I wasn't getting up he slapped me! I began to cry harder then all of a sudden the women I hate to call mother joined in on beating my injured body they both just laughed at me. My screams of pain filled the place I can't even call home when suddenly I hear sirens I prayed that they would get here faster I was scared. The police took my parents in and I was taken to a orphanage for girls in London I was hoping that I would be treated nicely and that I would have some friends. But I guess I was wrong. *end of flashback*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay to clear some things up at the time when her parents were arrested she was about 9 I'm so so so so sorry if it's bad okay! This is my first story as I said before in the next chapter there will be a description of faith and some things about her k? So any questions so far???