February

Monday
This is the 16th day of February and
we have just reaching Olympia. Dad likes being puntcual in every thing. He rushed to the national law makers center and registered for their next meeting. We came down from the plane and waited for Dad to show us our house. Mum
quarrelled with Dad for leaving us in the airport to go book the last seat in the meeting. Speaking of booking,On the way Dad told us that our house was not ready so we were going to stay in a hotel room.

Tuesday
Mom went to a fine school and registered my name. She bought my school materials and filled my school form. I then checked on my class Grade 2 Dandelion. Mom then told me I was starting school tommorow. Then by night,I was to excited to sleep. Luckily,my brother was still playing video games so I joined him.

Wednesday
It was a beautiful day with cool breeze. My mom's"Paul,wake up. Time for school"twoke me up
"Oh Peter. So you and your brothers were playing video games,last night? Well done,I pay you some punishment" My mother mocked.
" Ohhh, but school starts by 9:30. It is 7:31"My Brother paul informed her
My mom told us that the time we bath is 10 minutes and prepare is obviously 20 minutes and go to school 45 minutes and we will be early to school.
So we agreed and went on execution of our duties and reached school by 9:47. Time goes pretty fast .
Entering the class,I saw an old man and greeted him. The man stared at me "New boy,you are 29 minutes late as this is now 10:00. Any reasons?"
I shook my head and entered the class room.
Before the end of the last period,I had known every one in my class
Thursday
School was very fascinating but as punishment,mum banned video games for 2 months. We BEGGED her but she did not change the rules as usual. And Paul started his retained trouble. I knew he was devastated as mom banned video games so he decided to use me as his own video games. But I will surely not agree. I got a new friend in the hotel. Mom said I am finally broken from my addiction to video games but Paul said I made a village kid ready for slaughter my pal but I didn't just didn't answer. Let him rot in hell.
Friday

Dad took me and Paul to the museum after school. I was busy studying my books in the car when Paul told me"Ohh, you are now a village kid (son of a goat) who reads all day,no rest?" Of course,I trying to impress dad by reading my books and to my delight,Dad heard him and grounded him for a week.
Saturday

Dad,Mom,my friend Daniel Jones who was representing Paul who was grounded and I went to a stadium. Dad was about to buy us junks but as usual,Mom intercepted and gave us vegetables. The match was played in St Augustine's park. And the contesting teams were Brazil and Argentina. A friendly match. The match ended a draw and we went home and we went home. I protested
about the vegetables thing and mom banned junks for a month and Dad and Paul eyed me. I knew how they loved junks.
Sunday

Dad and mom dropped me and Paul at the Sunday School classes and I listened attentively as Paul and his gang as I will call it went to start bullying younger kids. Remind me to report him!The sermon was about forgiveness. When,I heard the benefits of forgiveness,I swore to always forgive Paul but still report him.

Monday

I was adjusting well in school. Mum gave me a big kiss on my cheek when she saw my school note complete. But she punished Paul for not copying a single note and for trying to criticize me. She grounded him for a week! So he had no where to go until a week 4 days passed. Good luck to him.

Tuesday

A bully attacked my friend, today.  Determined to show my defensive alliance,I fought back and when the principal caught me and punished us. Please remind me not to fight again

Wednesday

I  have stayed a week in school,now. Today,as  Andrew Walker was walking near the eggs in the economics lab an egg fell and broke.
The instructor told him to buy a new egg for 3 cents. By Lunch time, Cordelia Damper lost her 50 cents for cafeteria. Every one wondered who took the money except the thief. Every one was forced to stay in the class and the movement record was brought. Andrew Walker was found a suspect as he left the class earlier,the first incident of  paying 3 cents. We were still counting the crimes when the economics teacher called Andrew for his remaining 47 cents. We were infuriated and Andrew confessed and Andrew was suspended for a week.

Thursday

The week is running out and things are going worst. Paul burnt my books. Mother insisted he recopied the note and he did.
Mom then sent him to his room and locked it for a day. I was not so happy but let us see how days go.

Friday

Dad gave an unwelcome announcement that we were leaving the hotel. We all bade our friends by and set off to meet new friends. Dad said that we were leaving in senators quarters. We reached there in 1 hour.It was a beautiful detached house for us with 4 cars and 6 maids who were waiting for us. I am so excited.

Saturday

To cool Mom,I think, dad took I and mum to the museum.
Then he dropped Mom to the gym as we went to see a basketball game in a beautiful place in Olympia. He tried to get junks but from no were mom caught him,red handed. Dad did not know that the junk vendor was staying near the other side of the gym. Mum said we will go home and we did!