Tanya

Chipette Oc

Height:4ft0[121.9cm]

Tanya The Chipettes Cousin The only Tomboy in The group Shes About the same age as Jeanette & Alvin so about 15 Shes not Much into Feminine Stuff But she does wear yellow Lipstick.

She dresses Punk and is still a tomboy like her younger self She likes Junk food her favorite is lays potatos chips she tries to eat it with moderation though.

she likes to thrift shop and buy Old Clothes Usually In the Boys/Men Section Or anything That looks Tomboyish ,Punk etc You can alot of good finds there or she'll shop at hot topic.

She Also Has a Gold & Black Guitar She likes to play she practices all the time especially at band practice.

The first time she came around The Chipmunks Were surprised That there was more Chipettes the chipettes were even surprised they dont remember Tanya though they were orphans as babies.

Alvin and Eleanor have a great relationship Besides Theodore and jeanette despite Eleanor and alvin being competitive and Alvin getting into shenanigans.

She tries to get along with charlene but she cant stand when charlene boasts about how rich she is at times she also gets abit arrogant
When it comes to Brittany she thinks she can get arrogant to and hates when she brings up her "Comments" about her hair and Mannerisms.

Besides Theodore Tanya Likes To be Eleanor's Taste Tester When Eleanor Bakes desserts & when Eleanor does Volunteer work[For people less unfortunate] Tanya will sometimes come along and preform for them to.

For Alvin They get along to like to play Video Games , Jam to rock music Now Some people think they are together Which isnt the case Tanya is Pretty much not into the whole [At least at the moment] Romantic etc attraction shes pretty Platonic on relationships & Doesnt view people & Obviously Alvin in that way and views everyone more in like a friendship/Friendship love kinda way.

Now the others She thinks Simon Is a "Know it all" sometimes thats about it
She doesnt Have a Problem With Jeanette or Theo But She does seem abit Aggressive to Them Since they are more Passive.

One of her pet peeves Are drama & Gossiping As she deems the acts as being Scummy & UnClassy.
Tanya Listens to any kind of music shes not to Picky but her favorites are anything rock and Occasionally Metal

Tanya: Likes Artichokes and very spicy foods hates white chocolate
Weird food combo: A Sandwich with Peanut butter ,Jelly ,Chocolate spread and bananas on it fried/Air fried

Tanya: Likes Artichokes and very spicy foods hates white chocolateWeird food combo: A Sandwich with Peanut butter ,Jelly ,Chocolate spread and bananas on it fried/Air fried

Used Bing Image GeneratorUpdated Ref sheet

Updated Ref sheet