Twenty fourrr🔗.

OᗰᑎIᔕᑕIᗴᑎT

She licked around the tip like she remembered before suckin' on it, causin' him to suck in a sharp breath.

Tiltin' her head, she wrapped her tongue around him, movin' her head from left to right before she came up and started to take him down.

She started slow, goin deeper each time she took him down until it hit the back of her throat and that's when he moaned. Hearin' him moan made her moan and the vibrations made his hips jerk upward.

"Shit Zemora." He moaned out again, boostin' her ego. I'm killin' this shit already, as I fuckin' should, she thought to herself before she climbed in between his legs to get more comfortable.

When he closed his eyes she took him out of her mouth, "look at me baby, keep yo eyes on me." She said in the most seductive voice she could muster up, lip between her teeth and she smirked when he nodded.

She rubbed her hand up and down his stomach, goin' back down on him. With her other hand she grabbed his own, placin' it on the back of her head for him to control her pace.

His groanin' and moanin' caused her eyes to close as his hand gripped her hair. She sucked her cheeks in, takin' him all the way down until he hit the back of her throat again. He hit it again and again and again and again.

"Fuck I'm finna buss baby," he groaned. "Let up," he moved his hand from her head and she just shook her head, lookin' up at him from her position. She came up and spit on it, goin back down then comin back up, she replaced her mouth with her hand and went to his balls. Lickin' all around him she heard a sound come from him that made her want to cum on sound alone.

He gripped the sheets, head tilted back and mouth open, as he neared his release and Mora was waitin' for it.

"You finna cum baby? Look at me," She focused on his tip now as her hand got the rest. "Cum fa mama, lemme see what you taste like," her hand went faster and faster and he stared at her in disbelief. "What the fuck?" He breathed out and she felt it twitch causin' her to now replace her hand back with her mouth and go as fast as she could. Lettin' it hit her throat each time she took him down, she began to play with his balls with her hand and his moanin' got louder as he said her name.

"Mm," she moaned around him, "say it again," Mora hollowed her cheeks and he did just that, makin' her work even harder as they held eye contact until he couldn't look at her anymore. "Baby I'm finna buss, watch out," he said to her, startin' to grip the sheets off the bed as his head tilted back.

"Let mama taste you, please," she moaned the last part and within half a second, she was swallowin' his kids. "Shit baby," he nearly yelled out, feelin' like he was about to pass out. But even after she swallowed she kept goin' showin' no mercy to his sensitive part, causin' cuss words to fly out his mouth and his legs to shake uncontrollably "Mm you taste good." She hummed in approval.

After soundin' like he might actually shed a tear she slowly took him out of her mouth, overly satisfied with herself and the work she had just put on him.

"And Ian neva been pussy bitch chu kno wassup wit me," she laughed, referrin' to her swallowin' and not even stoppin' after.

By the way he reacted, she could confirm that she did okay her first time. And hearin' him moan her name alone could have got her to leave a mess right there between his legs.

He just laid there, breathin' heavy as he tried to replay what just happened.

"You okay boo?" She asked quietly as he tried to catch his breath and he just stared up at her. She placed kisses on his cheek and neck, then looked to see if he had a problem with the lips before she did it.